My dog Venus

pintnight

Reaction score
She's a Norwegian Elkhound, she's 10 years old now. She had to have surgery on her left rear knee since she tore a ligament and was in pain to walk. She's really sweet and loves everybody she meets. But, she's a great watch dog. She's a very very loud barker that I can hear without my hearing aids.

More pictures of Venus

Attachments

• pup5.jpg
    pup5.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 20
  • pup6.jpg
    pup6.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
  • venus1.jpg
    venus1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 23
  • venus_shaved1.sized.jpg
    venus_shaved1.sized.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 26
cute dog... never heard of those breed before.. yet i think that's cute! wish i have that kind of breed.. or similar.

My sister's and her boyfriend's friends of a couple that they have a dog name is Mars. lol I heard that they said their dog's mother name is Venus! lol

What a gorgeous dog she is!!
And what a royal disposition! The way she look around one would think she's truly a descendant of Roman Goddess.

Fuzzy

i bet that dog was not happy to have half of his body shaved off.. hehe..
otherwise she is very cute..

darkangel8603 said:
i bet that dog was not happy to have half of his body shaved off.. hehe..
otherwise she is very cute..
Actually she didn't care half of her back and leg shaved off. She's just wasn't happy to having to wear the big cone collar on her when sleeping at night to prevent her from licking and pulling the stitches out. She also wasn't happy with her leg being very sore from the operation.

Only bad side after the surgery is that she used her right rear leg a lot to do the walking, after about 5 weeks I noticed she was having trouble with both of her rear legs and back to the vet. She had a lot of inflamation from the arthritis. Got her on arthritis medications and she's much better now. But, she'll never be able to do all the thing she used to, but she's happy as long as I'm home.

I like dog and I am sure that your dog will be alright someday soon.

Yes that is qorgeous dog! winks

Back