My DirtyOldMan's b-day 2day.

Happy Birthday to you, DOMbaby!! :birthday: Enjoy your day today and hope you get what you want!! :party: *tossing DOMbaby a Guinness for his birthday!* :cheers: *clink-clink!* Enjoy! :D

*Bowing my head down* Thanks... Life's a party! hee hee

Eternity, I'll make your birthday wish to come true soon! :mrgreen:

:naughty:

hehehe let me make you another drink that is made of kahlua and milk, DOM! and everyone else too.... *cheers* birthday boy! btw, how are you celebrating your birthday?? :-D

Look who turned big three - oh today! :dance: What's that big grin on yer face DOM?!

Gee, I wonder why? hahahaha :naughty: @ Eternity *grin*

Happy Birthday DOM! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

*Chuckles* Thank you... everyone, especially to eternity!

I got a surprise by eternity and it arrived in mail today!

Got card, poem, and a cool gothic journal book! I love to write my journals. She gave me this very nice one! I'm gonna use it!

:bowdown: to eternity and everyone for making my day! I just have a big smile today!!

*Blew the kisses to everyone!*

Steel, how do you mean by me with this x? Tell me, tell me! heh...

Originally posted by eternity
mmm oh yea? I wonder what would happen when my birthday is coming up soon.
Here's a little hint...

*Going to UPS store...*Purchasing a big box that can deliver 70+ lbs... *Jump into the box...*UPS delivering that box to your door... (To be continued) :naughty:

:birthday: to DOM

Cannot believe u turn 3-0!!! way to go!

:beer:

:lol: thanks! I'll be out to see friends to have a good time for a bit...

Right now, I'm just smiling... It's just simple and nice...

Thirty now, me? I'll lie about my age! :naughty:

Nah, I'll age gracefully! ;)

And be a dirty old man as always when I get old and older! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
*Chuckles* Thank you... everyone, especially to eternity!

I got a surprise by eternity and it arrived in mail today!

Got card, poem, and a cool gothic journal book! I love to write my journals. She gave me this very nice one! I'm gonna use it!

:bowdown: to eternity and everyone for making my day! I just have a big smile today!!

*Blew the kisses to everyone!*

Steel, how do you mean by me with this x? Tell me, tell me! heh...

That's so nice of Eternity, DOM! :D She must :ily: you, eh? :naughty: haha were you able to lift the 70lb something package? :P

AND how did you celebrate your bday? Whoo hoo!

haha..gothic book looks so cool .. it has a bit heavy..

Liza I think he enjoyed his bday yesterday.

Dom.. ignore steel (his comment was X) he is being a nutcase. :naughty:

As I am browsing through sections in here. I saw this thread!

Wow, lot of people wished you a good birthday from over all the places! It was a blast with you and your friends!!

Eternity, that's really nice thing that you have done for him. He mentioned me about you. It's like he's all crazy about you. Ha ha ha! It's really rare to see him like that with any women. I just had a big smile when he's like that. It's soo cute to see him like that! We all had good times. He just enjoy being with good friends and nothing fancy. He loves to party and to be simple. He was surprised to see several old friends here. So I'm sure that he had good time.

Back