My daughter, Emma.

Ugh I like everyone else do not like this thing "of hitting children" grrrrrrrrrrrr!
Im soo sorrry it happened to you! i hope your daughter ends up in better hands *yours* soon!
Take care!

Hi, Jolie. They don't consider the victim's testimony as ironclad evidence. The action CPS took then was they implemented a "safety plan" for my children. The safety plan is, if one of the adults starts to become threatening, call 911. Sickening, isn't it? This is Louisiana CPS for you.

Now, Friday's incident is ironclad evidence, but I'm going to hire a lawyer just in case.

That's terrible, really. I think the best bet you have is to get a lawyer to get the ball rolling. It may be killing your wallet to hire a lawyer but for what it's worth, you're putting it in all for your kid's safety. That's got to mean something. I wish you the best and hopefully, this will be taken up to a prompt.

You're a good dad. My dad hit me when I was growing up, and my mom didn't do anything about it. Now I have more hard feelings towards her than my father. Funny, huh? Probably because she is the same-sex parent.

When she's older she'll be able to look back and know how much you love her. She won't have to question it.

David I am sorry to hear this situation that you are going thru. I know it is not easy but keep it positive and have your kids a loving environment that they deserve. Wish you the best of luck with lawyer and DFPS.

My exh did the same thing to his kids and his future exw have file complaint to the police and DCYF *Department Children Youth and Family* and they have investigated and have place a restraint order against the father. Now the kids dont want to have anything to do with their father same as with my son.

We are going to court tmw for his divorce with his present wife and he is not gotta like that my son is gotta be there for witness.

:hug: to you and your daughters.

David I am sorry to hear this situation that you are going thru. I know it is not easy but keep it positive and have your kids a loving environment that they deserve. Wish you the best of luck with lawyer and DFPS.

My exh did the same thing to his kids and his future exw have file complaint to the police and DCYF *Department Children Youth and Family* and they have investigated and have place a restraint order against the father. Now the kids dont want to have anything to do with their father same as with my son.

We are going to court tmw for his divorce with his present wife and he is not gotta like that my son is gotta be there for witness.

:hug: to you and your daughters.

"Department of Children Youth and Family"? What state is this?

Take a double sided Axe and split her face open. When the ex asks in a bloody horror why, do it again. Make sure you wear a viking helmet too for +5000 metal points.

:shock: Wow, you handled it better than I would have. I hope thing's turn out ok and hopefully in time this wont happen again :hug:

My daughter, Emma is 10 years old. She is just l like her dad; very soft-hearted, soft-spoken and trusting of everyone. She is a precious child. I went to her middle school yesterday (Halloween) to attend a campus event with her. The secretary/receptionist at the school informed me that I can wait with Emma in her classroom until the event starts. I go to her room and find her rather lethargic. I knelt next to her to ask her what's wrong. She turned and looked at me and that's when I saw the marks. She had a tiny cut on her left cheek and a bruise on her left eyelid. Knowing Emma, I was confused and concerned about these marks. So I asked her what happened. She said she fell. I could tell that wasn't true. So I took her outside in the hallway and asked her again, and that's when she admitted that her mother (my ex-wife) hit her. I went and took the older sister, my oldest child, and asked her what happened to her sister's face. She confirmed that her mother hit her. At this time, I was livid. I was going nuts. I took Emma to the office and immediately called the local Police Department and the local Sheriff's Office. The school also called the Super of Child Welfare. After both me and Emma filed a report with the deputy (he also took pictures), I immediately left and went to Child Protective Services and filed a complaint. They told me they will investigate... for the third time.

I'm still waiting to hear how the investigations turn out, and I'll keep all my friends here at AD updated.

Oh my god. That makes me so sad. I was beaten up so many times by my dad's wife when I was young, and I endured it for 4 years until she convinced my dad to give me up to the state, and I went into foster care at the age of 13. So I know how Emma feels. Please keep her and her sister away from their mother, do not let them go see her or anything. Protect them, please. And, make sure CPS investigates, and make sure they press charges (and you press charges, too). Her mother needs to be punished for what she did to Emma. She should go to jail and her parental rights should be fully terminated, permanently. I am sorry if it sounds harsh, but the most important thing is that you protect your daughters from her. They do not deserve to be abused at all, for ANY reason. No matter what. PLEASE protect them!

I suffer from PTSD from all the abuse I endured. I can't be around people who are violent or are fighting or hitting someone or yelling or anything that is not calm. It makes me very nervous and I have to leave the room or the area or whatever. I get nervous when I see a mother or father yelling at their child at a supermarket or whatever. I am afraid they will hit the child. Stuff like that. I do not want your daughter to suffer from PTSD due to her mother hurting her. PLEASE take both your daughters away from their mother! Please.

If you need to talk, you can PM me ANYTIME, ok? I know what it feels like to be abused.

Wow, hope your daughter get better soon and show her plenty of love :)

Back