My Dad Passed Away...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad and that it was a painful experience for u but just remmy u made the right decisions to let him go. Hang in there and my deepest condolences go out with u in time like now.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and my deepest condolences to you and your family :(

Oh my dear... I'm very sorry to learn the loss of your beloved one... :( First your brother, then mom, then dad... It's very sad :( You are in my thoughts and heart. :hug:

Ohh sorry to hear about that, hope he will be happy right now.

My sympathy goes to you. Hope you've all support you need from family and friends. Be strong.

You have my thoughts go easy on yourself, in one of your darkest times, it will pass away. it will get easier. Don't haste, let your time of quietness becomes your freind. You will find your strength renewed.

Oh Stephanie I am truly sorry to hear this :( You have endured so much this year - my heart goes out to you. :hug:

I am very sorry to hear the news about your father's passing. I will pray for you and your family God give you strength during this difficult time. :hug:

You have my deepest sympathy. I will pray for you and your family in this sad and difficult time. Just think of him not being suffering anymore. He is in a better place now. Ok? Hugs..

Aww, Im so sorry to hear that your beloved dad has
passed on, but at least he is not suffering anymore.
You know he is in a better place so it should be a comfort
to you to know that but i know you will miss him as well
your mom and brother..God bless you, Steph.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Steph,

Years ago, I worked as a cna in a nursing home. I learned that sometimes, when one mate dies, the other one will die within the year of passing of the first one, depending upon how close they were. Even though your parents didn't intend on dying this year (but we all will someday), they knew it was their time and now, after the funerals, it's your time to go on with your life. Not to forget them, mind you, but to remember them for who they both are -- collectively, as well as individually. I know with my parents that I use a different tone of voice with them individually and I love them dearly. They both have different communication styles and I know what can be said and what shouldn't be said.

With that all said, please know that we, as your friends here at alldeaf.com, stand behind you, my dear. :hug:

Back