My cochlear implant blog

contradica

Reaction score
After several months of reading this forum, blogs, white papers, websites and realizing how much it helped me. I wanted to do my part and help others wandering down the road. I decided to start up a blog about my whole journey with getting a cochlear implant.

CHRONICLES OF A BIONIC WOMAN

I like the title :)

Looking forward to reading your blog as it progresses. Lots of interesting information!

After several months of reading this forum, blogs, white papers, websites and realizing how much it helped me. I wanted to do my part and help others wandering down the road. I decided to start up a blog about my whole journey with getting a cochlear implant.

CHRONICLES OF A BIONIC WOMAN

Its great to see more blogs on people's experiences with CI... Keep that blog bloggin!

I hope you guys are enjoying it. Everyone blogs are beyond encouraging and I love reading them.

This is wonderful!

I enjoyed reading your blog and I do love the hearing test graph. :cool:

Keep up the entries, I'm reading along with ya gal!
Hugs, Suzi

Very nice Journal/blog Contradica! I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing with us. I will continue to visit your blog for new entries and experiences. Best of luck with your upcoming CI surgery.

....Why do you have to like the Yankees though! LOL, J/K. My favorite team is the Braves.

I've already been talking of my CI process in my livejournal, but I just may make a separate blog for all CI stuff for me to share with others. We'll see.

I've already been talking of my CI process in my livejournal, but I just may make a separate blog for all CI stuff for me to share with others. We'll see.

Yeah! <rubs hands> another blog to read! Where are you in the process by the way?

Nice blog..very interesting to read. I know the feeling about nodding the head and laughing along when u have no idea what the joke is. Been there and done that. Everything u described in social situations is what I went thru when I was involved with hearing people. Nope, u are not alone..many of my friends have gone thru the same things too.

Good luck with your surgery! :)

Actually I did make one today (while I was at work, oops). Then I copied and pasted past entries from my livejournal to kind of start it off.

I haven't even been evaluated yet, but I do have an appointment for Sept. 17th. So it's coming. :)

Actually I did make one today (while I was at work, oops). Then I copied and pasted past entries from my livejournal to kind of start it off.

I haven't even been evaluated yet, but I do have an appointment for Sept. 17th. So it's coming. :)

That is the date of my activation!! :)

Oh that's awesome! That's 2 days before my birthday. Mom says this trip is my birthday present, which is fine with me. I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

My blog: CD's Journey

I'm still.... getting it fixed up, and still finding more old entries. I forgot all the stuff I did in high school in regards to the CI. Wow.

Back