My campaign logo

racheleggert

Reaction score
Hello folks-
Here is my campaign logo- this time I am using blue, white, green (in memory of late US Senator Welltstone)... I hope you like it..

Rachel

Attachments

• Campaign logo 4.JPG
    Campaign logo 4.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 67
Cool, how nice. :) How's the campaign going so far? What does the populatory polls looking for you? Just curious. :D

Nesmuth said:
I think that's because she believes in lots of open space.

Richard

LOL!

That just it is background... you may seen lawn signs out in yards or on highway when a candidate have white background-more visble than if green or blue are on background with either green or blue letterings.... It is easier for people to read better..

PurpleRose71 said:
Cool, how nice. :) How's the campaign going so far? What does the populatory polls looking for you? Just curious. :D

There is no popularity poll for this election.. it is up to people when they decide on Sept 14..... Unless I am running for federal or statewide office, then yes they will condcut the poll.

Well, if that's your sign... all white with a small advertisement on the bottom center, it's not gonna get my attention cuz it's not readable from a distance.

I took part in 9 political campaigns 6 wins 3 lose and learned the tricks. I even served on Senator Boxer's campaign's opposition research department which was one of the most interesting experiences.

The last deaf person to run in Minnesota was Cathy Bolcar for congress,
a republican.

Richard

Last edited:
Nesmuth said:
I took part in 9 political campaigns 6 wins 3 lose and learned the tricks. I even served on Senator Boxer's campaign's opposition research department which was one of the most interesting experiences.

The last deaf person to run in Minnesota was Cathy Bolcar for congress,
a republican.

Richard

actually she is an indepdent not republican. i met her at 2002 Indepdence party election night party... she is nice lady.

What city council are you running for? In my opinion - either blue or green background with white letterings will stand out even more. I know somebody who is worked extensively on campaigns may agree with me about the coloring. It's up to you in whatever coloring display you choose.

Back