My boy's birthday! :-D

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON LIL MIKEY!!! HE TURNS 4 TODAY!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY!!!!!!!!! PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

:dj: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :dj:

Wish your son have great time on his speical day... :angel:

He will as he will have his birthday party TODAY at his headstart school and his Teacher has same BIRTHDAY as my lil boy :-D so it will be great on him and will have party this saturday for my son's birthday party already ordered cake! :-D

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you dearest Lil Mikey on your 4th birthday!!!! I hope you have a great day, and have a great time with your friends celebrating your birthday!!! :hug: :hug: :ily:

THanks to CODA!!!!:-d cant wait to give him birthday party ! :-D this saturday oh boyeeee i hope he like the cake.. but presents will be LATE! cuz of my BUDGET cuz i just moved to new home and spend on bills arghs but he got my early birthday presnets for my lil boy is SPONGEBOB SQAUREPANT table with 2 chair in his bedroom he loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he can play clays or whatever he want in his FIRST own room FINALLY in 4 years! if u want ot knwo why ic an type it up later on i'm gong to zzzz too much stress.. my ex grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so Lv msg ok?

Crystal

Happy Birthday to you.....
Have big fun celebrate....
birthday16.jpg

Happpy Birthdaaaayyy to Mikey......Have a great day and will see you this Saturday!!!
:cheers: :birthday:

Sad news.. It's his birthday today right? now he's coming home and SICK! :( he has a diherrea.. OH SUCKS! but glad that i can stay home and take care of him teehee.. and Kcrocker!!!! cant wait to see u this saturday when uget home i need to talk to you.. I need something out of my chest.. ok? call me on vp if u want the phone number i have it and give to u OK?

Bye

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY to u.. :D

Oh no.. hope he will feel better real soon! that is no fun to be sick on birthday? :ugh2:

Happy b'day to Mikey. Hope he feels better.
Oh boy too many b'days on same day huh?

Hey there to everyone .. I want to say THANKS for saying that to my son he cant read but i can tell him tho.. Hes enjoying his new toy that the school gave him before he came home from my mom dropping him off here so He's enjoying himself right now i am letting him do whatever cuz it's his birthday today so I hope to meet new friends here too! PM Me or aim whatever :-D

Back