My boss showed me her diamond ring

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
She was all excited to show me her engagement ring. I said, wow that is beautiful ring. She said, she gave it to her last night. I said, you mean she… Ummm… She said Yeah; she will be my new wife this coming summer. I naturally stunned and speech less. I did not know how to say congratulation to her because I am not using to Homosexual person approached me to show me a beautiful diamond ring. She has three beautiful kids. I can’t get a picture that she is a lesbian.

Jeeze !! There is more and more opening in the workforce that they are gay or lesbian since the Gay Marriage was announced in the media.

I must admit that, I am too uncomfortable to deal with Gay Marriage at my workforce.

Sabrina said:
She was all excited to show me her engagement ring. I said, wow that is beautiful ring. She said, she gave it to her last night. I said, you mean she… Ummm… She said Yeah; she will be my new wife this coming summer. I naturally stunned and speech less. I did not know how to say congratulation to her because I am not using to Homosexual person approached me to show me a beautiful diamond ring. She has three beautiful kids. I can’t get a picture that she is a lesbian.

Jeeze !! There is more and more opening in the workforce that they are gay or lesbian since the Gay Marriage was announced in the media.

I must admit that, I am too uncomfortable to deal with Gay Marriage at my workforce.

Let me guess, You have to accept and deal with everyones whoever is gay or lez marriage in your workforce.. as such move on...

Espically Found my birthmother until sees her home.. ahh lot symbol signs of rainbow.. I have to accept and who she is.. Doesn't matter how much I still love my mom..

You still friend of them who being good to you lately... Really not necessary being uncomfortable with them who is gay.. Treat eventually everyones are same as human being.. No matter what I still accept them whoever is gay.

Take your time until when r u feel ready accept them. ok..
I undy your feeling...

I used to be uncomfortable about the gay and lesbian issues when I was in school, but since I immersed myself into the gay/lesbian community in Los Angeles for 2 years, I came to realise that they're just like us heterosexuals -- just like the same sex, that's it. They have emotions, feelings and all!
Sure some of them can be quite outrageous in displaying their pride in being either gay or lesbian, but there are other people hetro who do that as well --
All in all, we all are HUMAN BEINGS!!

sabrina, im engaged to be married to tweetybird and the fact of the matter is just like u and ur man my love for tweetybird shows me only one thing, its total honesty and trustworthy for one another i belive in h er heart and soul, and she belives in me and not worry abt my past only belives in my soul and mind and body and heart. thats important to us, its not abt the paper, nor the commitment we just want to celebrate our commitment with families and friends! it's VERY important for all to be together and celebrate LOVE! not a piece of paper, its the family :)

Sabrina u ll find that same situation with ur man will be just as the same as ur boss's lover shared with hers. thats important be happy for her happiness and not worry abt the feeling that she's *wrong* when she's not she's in love and her partner asked her to marry her thats a wonderful feeling!

i'm wondering... since.. its a tradiation for a men to ask a woman to marry.. how does a woman ask a woman.. just brought it up or?

since i'm in old fashion way.. having a men ask a woman to marry.. if a woman ask me to marry her.. i'm stunned.. but i accept that.. however i'm still in old fashion way..

So.. i'm curious.. must be a butch to ask a femmie to marry? (as a tradation)

well it depends on who wants to pop it first, sometimes theres the traditional butch and femme style relationship like myself, then there's another way if they both love one another and both agree to get married, and then theres the femme popping the question to the butch it really varies :)

I think that is sweet of her came to see you because she is very comfortable with you.
:)

For me, i am used to it as i have friends who are gay. :)

Just because you learned that your boss is lesbian means you can't be her friend anymore?

I Had a gay guy at my old job...He is real hot looking..One day, I decide to ask him out he told me he was taken...then 2 weeks later he came to work and said he was getting married..well, the whole time I Said to myself she must be so lucky to have him...Cuz he seems like the most caring guy out of all the guys I've known...Later in the month we became real good friends he would call me his sister I Love that then he said wanna met my future life partner so I Did and was shocked to see he was going to marry a guy ..Of course, I Love him for who he is not that he is gay..he told me now that 'you know I Am Gay, Would you still be my friend' I told him why would you even ask me that..He says cuz, most women that wanted to date him felt ill knowing that he is Gay..I told him I Am not one of them...We hugged and he end up in tears..awww..that is why I learned not to judge a person of what they are but, what they are from the inside from the day you met that person.

I understand how you feel Sarbina, I used to be uncomfortable about the gay and lesbian marriage too....I have a cousin, Brian who is gay...He got married to his best friend who is a guy....I had an wedding invation to go to and I never went because I felt really uncomfortable...then few years later, I met Brain again at a family party and He has his husband with him...I saw them both together and etc...I thought to myself they are just like us people as human being...They have same feelings , emotions and etc....So, I wasn't feeling uncomfortable around them anymore....We talked alot again then we ever did in the past!...I am glad I don't feel like this anymore.... As we are not to judge people from the outside of us....we are to love each and every one of us.... :mrgreen:

Bullym0m said:
Let me guess, You have to accept and deal with everyones whoever is gay or lez marriage in your workforce.. as such move on...

Espically Found my birthmother until sees her home.. ahh lot symbol signs of rainbow.. I have to accept and who she is.. Doesn't matter how much I still love my mom..

You still friend of them who being good to you lately... Really not necessary being uncomfortable with them who is gay.. Treat eventually everyones are same as human being.. No matter what I still accept them whoever is gay.

Take your time until when r u feel ready accept them. ok..
I undy your feeling...

I found out my father was gay. How did I found out? He brought his male friend to take me out for brunch one day. I was alittle bugging by it because he told me that he had a gf. I wanted to ask him but felt it wasn't the right place or time to ask him. The next time, he brought a male friend to my cousin's wedding and I looked at them. I automatically realized he was gay and a male friend is his boyfriend Michael. I decided to not ask him till he tells me first. I started to get so frustrating and had to ask my father what was going on? He admitted that he's gay and have a lover. Then I told him that I was lesbian. He knew also. His lover Michael told me the story how my father reacted by it. I had took the picture of myself in New York Mets baseball uniform in Coopertown. I sent one to my father and Michael. Michael looked at the picture carefully. He said to my father "Bob, I think your daughter is lesbian." My father was sooo blew up abt it. Mike said "Bob, if u are angry with her for being lesbian. What abt you being gay? Do you want her to be angry wit you for being gay too?" My father shut up. Mike is right. He's a great guy. I wish he isnt with my father but they love eachother. I respect them.

Lianca said:
I found out my father was gay. How did I found out? He brought his male friend to take me out for brunch one day. I was alittle bugging by it because he told me that he had a gf. I wanted to ask him but felt it wasn't the right place or time to ask him. The next time, he brought a male friend to my cousin's wedding and I looked at them. I automatically realized he was gay and a male friend is his boyfriend Michael. I decided to not ask him till he tells me first. I started to get so frustrating and had to ask my father what was going on? He admitted that he's gay and have a lover. Then I told him that I was lesbian. He knew also. His lover Michael told me the story how my father reacted by it. I had took the picture of myself in New York Mets baseball uniform in Coopertown. I sent one to my father and Michael. Michael looked at the picture carefully. He said to my father "Bob, I think your daughter is lesbian." My father was sooo blew up abt it. Mike said "Bob, if u are angry with her for being lesbian. What abt you being gay? Do you want her to be angry wit you for being gay too?" My father shut up. Mike is right. He's a great guy. I wish he isnt with my father but they love eachother. I respect them.

Wow, that is very impress of him tell your father being Gay if you are Lesbain, too. :) I like the story of yours. Kewl!

MizzDeaf said:
Wow, that is very impress of him tell your father being Gay if you are Lesbain, too. :) I like the story of yours. Kewl!

Thanks Mizz. Yes I told him on the phone. He said nothing. He dont care anymore bec we are family now. ;-) Oh whats more, I told my aunt that I was lesbian. She said I know. I said to myself sh*t. How did she know? I think bec my first ex gf and I were making alot of noise on the bed. Her bedroom was next to mine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So thats how she knew.. My aunt was bi. My cousin is lesbian. Gene in the family. yea!!!

Lianca said:
Thanks Mizz. Yes I told him on the phone. He said nothing. He dont care anymore bec we are family now. ;-) Oh whats more, I told my aunt that I was lesbian. She said I know. I said to myself sh*t. How did she know? I think bec my first ex gf and I were making alot of noise on the bed. Her bedroom was next to mine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So thats how she knew.. My aunt was bi. My cousin is lesbian. Gene in the family. yea!!!

wow -- my cousin, dezi is lip lesbain! :shock: :ugh: with those families -- oh well. :)

Back