My attitude on love changed

racheleggert

Reaction score
Some of you may remember I wrote negative attitude about love and marriage... (Ms. Empress, please don't talk any negative here!!, stay out!)

Well, since someone came in my life, he changed my attitude on love.. I am starting to fall in love again. The person love me too... Now I believe in love again. I feel much better.. I am looking forward to meeting the person during Passover break, when my work is closed so I will have lots of free time chilling out with the person..

ooooo you are twitterpatted! I'm happy for you, Rachel!:dance2: Love met you when you least expected it. smile!!

Congrats and enjoy it! :)

Some of you may remember I wrote negative attitude about love and marriage... (Ms. Empress, please don't talk any negative here!!, stay out!)

Well, since someone came in my life, he changed my attitude on love.. I am starting to fall in love again. The person love me too... Now I believe in love again. I feel much better.. I am looking forward to meeting the person during Passover break, when my work is closed so I will have lots of free time chilling out with the person..

I am out of love but glad to see that you feel love :hug:

aww rachel how wonderful hugs you

same here as i feel he make me feel love over again i am planning to see him in Jan

That's so great to hear Rachel! Wish you the best of luck and happiness too! :hug:

Aww how sweet, I'm happy for you girl ..

Aw that is great. But i have to say, honey never give up on love. Your heart may break in a thousand pieces but that next person maybe the one to put every single piece right back together. It is always worth it to love, we need love. When you feel your heart is destroyed by some one, don't give up know that there is some one to make you whole again.
And Peachy, are you from GA??? Love a southern woman!! LOL now you should know people outside the south don't know our sayings! LOL!! Love your heart for sayin it though! =)

I think that's great racheleggert!! Everyone should have someone to love & love them back just as much as you do them. I'm happy for you Good Luck & may your love grow stronger & stronger everyday:)

I am glad to hear that! :) Love is just great and it always find you when you at least expect it! :giggle:

oh yes i agree that love is great.. love found me so fast, too.. i didnt expect it.. lol..:) i couldnt be any happier! :)

Back