My Asexuality and My Mini Ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be yourself. So this person has had sex 100 times. So this person has had 5 sex times. Who cares? It's your body and it's your soul. You feel it; you feel it. Labels are restricting in that they force your mind to think within a box.

Be yourself.

Thank you, KarissaMann.

Well, no, I'm not sure that you have a sexual dysfunction disorder. To be sure would require much more information. Just because you aren't very interested in sex doesn't necessarily mean that you would be diagnosed with a disorder. If it isn't causing problems in your life and your relationships, and doesn't cause you distress, then it really isn't a problem.

Yeah, what I thought so.

It isn't really necessary for you to have a strong desire for sex. As long as your partner feels the same as you, then there is no reason to be concerned. Living a happy life is what is important. If you and your partner can do that without a very active sex life, then its no one else's concern.

Of course. :)

BTW...many people who talk about having a lot of sex are not always being honest, either.:giggle:

:lol: So true.

Okay, let's go back on topic - romance in tv shows, movies, books, and commericals.

commericals? I don't see a sex scene :lol:

Be yourself. So this person has had sex 100 times. So this person has had 5 sex times. Who cares? It's your body and it's your soul. You feel it; you feel it. Labels are restricting in that they force your mind to think within a box.

Be yourself.

So if a woman has sex 100 times in a short time, is she a slut?

Better off than an slut, i would agree :roll:

It's just my a little ranting about that... It's about my asexuality experience, indeed, it's my personal anyway...

If you are an asexual person...Do any of you dislike seeing romance and/or sex activeities in everything (like tv shows, movies, etc etc) aren't you?

Seriously, I'm sick of seeing both in everything, I meant, I am kinda of aviod any movies, books, and television shows that revovle around nothing but romance stuff and am feel so annoyed when those people always feel the need to try squeeze a little sub-plot in everything else. Personally, I don't think sex/romance stuff is a sin or wrong or anything else... that point is, I just don't understand why people feel the need to put a sex scence in everything else... I prefer to watch/read actions, histories, fantasy, sci-fi, and other stuff THAN stupid sex/romance craps. Well... kissing and make-outs are not really bother me, sometimes. I don't mind to watch/read if there are a little about them, of course, I do like comdey romance mostly... Whenever I see a commericial for a t.v. show or movie and they always will flash some random sex scene. Ugh, I wish they'd just give it a rest! What an annoy...

I wonder, anybody feel the same way I feel? =/

EDIT: This is not about what I aviod to have a sexual activity. This is about what I aviod to watch or read everything is related to romances/sex scences, by the way, this thread is not an anti-sexuality either.

Wow! I've never met an asexual before! How do you go to the bathroom? Men stand and women squat; how do you do it?

Wow! I've never met an asexual before! How do you go to the bathroom? Men stand and women squat; how do you do it?

no.... she's not a she-male or trannie or hermaphrodite. Asexuality is a sexual preference - with no sexual attraction to either man or woman. :roll:

:laugh2: No no ... Pek, I'm still a woman with no sexual attraction. :D

You asked why do people add sex scene?

Well, sex sells.

Plus, we are human and our traits have this crazy obession about porking.

EH, maybe it's the essence that makes our heart beat faster.

Dude, I do know what you do mean, besides, you don't understand my POV.

Each movie ( or things) do not mean a thing "HAVE TO" put a romance or sex scene as if it is a requirement? I meant, why it is really necessity? I see a lot of romance/sex issues anywhere else in things or stuff...

Dude, I do know what you do mean, besides, you don't understand my POV.

Each movie ( or things) do not mean a thing "HAVE TO" put a romance or sex scene as if it is a requirement? I meant, why it is really necessity? I see a lot of romance/sex issues anywhere else in things or stuff...

He actually did answer you. Its not the matter of "being have to". They just figured out romance brings more commercial success. As long as it keeps selling better, and they want to earn more money, they will use romance in everything they sell. If one day it stops selling better or people change their mind about making more money , then you will start seeing it less. Thats about it.

You dont have to be part of it. But the fact that it becomes "painful" for you is another issue.

-

He actually did answer you. Its not the matter of "being have to". They just figured out romance brings more commercial success. As long as it keeps selling better, and they want to earn more money, they will use romance in everything they sell. If one day it stops selling better or people change their mind about making more money , then you will start seeing it less. Thats about it.

You dont have to be part of it. But the fact that it becomes "painful" for you is another issue.

-

I really think movies (or others) could be successful without romance/sex (unless a small account of it).

Go and watch those moives if you don't believe me:
John Carpenter's The Thing
Terminator 2 (?)
Jaws
Cool Hand Luke
Reservoir Dogs
Unforgiven
The Great Escape
Marathon Man
Papillon
Man On Fire (?)
The Good The Bad & The Ugly
The Fugitive
Saving Private Ryan
Others

They're either a little or no romance at all.

What is why I was wondered if they "have to" put it in anything if there are actually can do without it when there are successful.

Now you know what I said?

I hear ya, Jessie. I need more movies like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back