My alittle vent out

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had enough with my oldest sister------ We are 10 yrs apart. Anyway I am here to vent out.

A few weeks ago I was on VRS talked to my Sister about general and I did asked her to see if I can bring my girlfriend Flammer to be with us for thanksgiving and she said on VRS will thinking about it so---- a week later I was at her house for a visit and dinner with my parents there... My sister said to me very stright like blunt said " can flammer come here another time?" I was oh really? I told her that I didnt want to leave my gf alone I wanted her to come here with me! and she said about my niece coming with her boyfriend, AND! my sister's hubby's real daughter will be here with her fiancee I was like! I didnt want my gf to left out!! and my sister NOT say one word so mean whole in my family be there Mom & Dad and my 2 sisters and their husbands, and my nephew Aaron and his wife Heidi, and my niece Rachel and my niece Christi and her boyfriend, My brother in law's real daughther Elizabeth and her Finacee so WHOLE of my family togther so I tried to get my sister Lindi to accept to have my girlfriend to be with us, but not.....

Last night I got emailed from my sister that she is so upset with me for told my middle sister Lexe about maybe cancel thanksgiving and Aaron's wife Heidi has told my sister Lindi all about it and I reply to her and said that I said " Maybe" do not take too serious.... I did told Lindi that I do not trust Heidi told my sister, but my sister said in email " you broke my trust" I was like... in my mind (she is immture) So today (this morning) got her email said that she was glad that Heidi told her that.. I didnt reply back because knew that we will have another arguement forget it....

My honest is that Lindi felt that too many people in her house actually it is a big house--- and my oldest sisters are both 1 yr apart they arent very close always upset about anything or not feel very comfortable to eachothers. Really Lindi always whinning about everything it tired me!!

Anyway I need to vent out on here and telling me what do you think? I want my girlfriend to BE HERE!! for thanksgiving week I do not care about Lindi THINKS! Grrrr

Well, if I were you - I would ignore them and bring her along anyways since I am adult and so is she. I would tell them to tough it! :)

simple.. do not go to their house for thanksgiving... i think she doesnt want your gf to be there from the way you told me about her. It sound like she doesnt accpet your gf. That is lame excuse for her to come up with cuz of everyone will be here?? yeah right! i dont buy that! :roll:

why not have your own thanksgiving only with your flammer??? :)

Well, if I were you - I would ignore them and bring her along anyways since I am adult and so is she. I would tell them to tough it! :)

maria, that is what I thought so because I want to bring! no matter what! :)

simple.. do not go to their house for thanksgiving... i think she doesnt want your gf to be there from the way you told me about her. It sound like she doesnt accpet your gf. That is lame excuse for her to come up with cuz of everyone will be here?? yeah right! i dont buy that! :roll:

why not have your own thanksgiving only with your flammer??? :)

Freaky Cat, yes, my gf and I were discussing about that I would ingore them... :)

It seems even so that your sister is somewhat embarrassed about your relationship with Flammer? If that's the case, She has to learn to accept the love of your life, and deal with it, if she can't then she won't be having a sister around to talk to for a while until she learns to accept your relationship.

If I were you, I'll tell her either Flammer comes, or I won't come. ;)

oh jeez that is YOUR choice to bring flammer with you and just ignore your sister, i think your sister is not being fair with you since all of them of your family are going to be there it is not fair to you since you have flammer in your life. flammer could be part of the family sighs!!!

and i AGREE with cheri on this about embarrassing part

wow! if i were u, tell them that u can bring nt gf or i wont come. if happen then cancel instead go see gf n be together alone

It seems even so that your sister is somewhat embarrassed about your relationship with Flammer? If that's the case, She has to learn to accept the love of your life, and deal with it, if she can't then she won't be having a sister around to talk to for a while until she learns to accept your relationship.

Cheri, I have a feeling that my sister is not very comfortmable. I told my gf to come here to be with me or we can drive up to see them and surprise my sister, she cannot tell me what to do or NOT to bring I will do is BRING my gf over. :)

wow! if i were u, tell them that u can bring nt gf or i wont come. if happen then cancel instead go see gf n be together alone

TB, yes, that is our planning we will see how it goes... I am not afraid of my sister because I wanted my gf to be here with me! Poried!

oh jeez that is YOUR choice to bring flammer with you and just ignore your sister, i think your sister is not being fair with you since all of them of your family are going to be there it is not fair to you since you have flammer in your life. flammer could be part of the family sighs!!!

and i AGREE with cheri on this about embarrassing part

MoonFlower, I have to say that I 2nd it!!! mean that I agree! yes!

Did your sister, Lindi met your girlfriend in a person in the past? If not, you probably should take your sister to restaurant, or bowling, or movies with your girlfriend.This might be a good warm-up start between you, your sister, and your girlfriend. Remember: Do not try to make out with your girlfriend in front of your sister. Once when your sister become little open minded (it may takes longer than you expect), and then you can do basic things, like holding hands, etc. afterwards.

I'm being devil-advocate: Would you invite your sister with his homeless boyfriend to your Thanksgiving dinner?

Did your sister, Lindi met your girlfriend in a person in the past? If not, you probably should take your sister to restaurant, or bowling, or movies with your girlfriend.This might be a good warm-up start between you, your sister, and your girlfriend. Remember: Do not try to make out with your girlfriend in front of your sister. Once when your sister become little open minded (it may takes longer than you expect), and then you can do basic things, like holding hands, etc. afterwards.
I met her family three times. Her parents want me to go and couldnt wait to see me same with her middle sister! I told Spicy, we could go to her sister's house to surprise them. If she have plm with it. So Spicy and I can leave them and do our own dinner somewhere.

Spicy and I wouldn't dare do kiss or hold hands front of her family. I only help her when she needs something. Thats all.

I met her family three times. Her parents want me to go and couldnt wait to see me same with her middle sister!

Then you should go for it.
If her sister doesn't like it, too bad her family likes you.
She will need to learn to accept the diversity.

I'm being devil-advocate: Would you invite your sister with his homeless boyfriend to your Thanksgiving dinner?

Yes, My girlfriend did met my family 3 times, as if my sister Lindi doesnt like it then we wil go out on our own.... that'll be fine.....

Excellent advise. I would dothe same. Just tell her, "If my partner isn't welcome, then I'm not welcome." Period.

Or . . . you could do a plan "C." In order to do that, you need to know what is being served and who is bringing what. Of course, you need to volunteer to bring two dishes, such as sweet potatoes and baked beans (or something else, use your imagination). Then, when you arrive, both you and your gf have something in your hands and neither of you can be turned out. If, by chance you are, take your dishes with you and leave w/o saying a word.

Back