My 1st poem...haha

lucidjen

Reaction score
I dont really care what u will say abt my poem! Its okay to say anything, feel free. I just wanna to put in my 1st poem and feels good abt it! :)

Silence Classroom

Walking through the hallway
Weaving through students like basket loom
Silence everywhere, lips moving
I hear nothing, I hear nothing

Sitting in the classroom
Watching the clock changes to noon

Winding through the line
Waiting for the line to move

Working in the classroom
Teacher's lecture will be finish soon

That's a good start...you have the 'idea' of how a poem works...and especially if you feel good about doing it...that's even a much greater feeling to have...hopefully you will find the courage to write more and learn more about writing poems...a good start you've made here...hang in there...work on a few more and the more you do, the better you'll have the 'feel' for writing poems! :thumb:

Well Spoken Poem you got there lucidjen, It is a very Nice One. Keep up the Good Work. :mrgreen:

Very nice poem.. Why not become a poetry writer??? You could make a million dollars for that... :aw:

Very nice, lucidjen -- shows that you have an idea about how poetry is written and so forth. Keep going and over time, you'll improve! :thumb:

Hey Jen!! I am pretty impressed with your poem! ;) It makes me smile thinking about the silence in my last few years in high school. Yeah, I hated high school, but it was fun wearing NO hearing aids for the last 1 1/2 years of mainstream high school! :P

good

Hey Jen! Nice poem. I know you have a second poem written. I hope you post that one too...i can't wait to read it. :thumb:

i thought that was pretty good, i mite get my poem on here, i`ll get it off my school computer, i have done a few and my teacher rates me one of the best he has ever seen :shock: :bowdown:

Back