Muskegon man charged with having sex with pit bull

That's one sick individual!....Since he was convicted of child rape/molestation before....guess he still likes the "little ones"....He needs to be locked up permanently, no doubt about that!....Very nasty!!!

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Poweron, not all pitbulls bite. My girlfriend's brother has very, very friendly female pitbull. He has 2 kids and they get along well.

Poweron, not all pitbulls bite. My girlfriend's brother has very, very friendly female pitbull. He has 2 kids and they get along well.

how about stomp pitbull's foot and see what happen? It usually growl or yell to enough to bite

Why don't you video yourself stomping on his foot and see what he does...be sure he's a trained, friendly one.

15 Years in prison? I would think just the embarrassment of having this little nugget made known to the world (with his picture to boot!) would be punishment enough. Lol!

What a sicko.

how about stomp pitbull's foot and see what happen? It usually growl or yell to enough to bite

One of my pitbulls (Knight) he's always in the way. Sometimes, I accident step on his paws. He didn't do anything - I apologized to him and give him kiss.

Well....I don't think a poke in the rear of a put bull would bring on a subtle reaction!....The man probably muzzled the dog!

The pitbull was taken away..no mention of its condition or mental status. I am sure it was emotionally traumatized. :(

If being raped by a human....is the pitbull OK??....have to ask the pitbull...then again...if a man raped my dog....he better run!

The pitbull was taken away..no mention of its condition or mental status. I am sure it was emotionally traumatized. :(

RR i know thats' what I mean what shel said in her post. "putbull was taken away, no any futhurs about it" I hope pitbull's condition is somehow going to be ok. I know..

Back