Music question

PartyCheetos

Reaction score
Please don't take this offensively at all, but i need clarification on this music video.

YouTube - just - radiohead

at 3:27 into it, i need someone to clarify what the man is saying, and i figure you guys would be the best to help me figure this out.

[again, please do not! take this the wrong way. I go to a school with a thriving deaf education program, and regularly talk to deaf people at my school.]

once answered, this topic and be closed and or deleted.

I don't see how we can help you, because a. the camera moves away from his mouth at that point so lipreading would be impossible since you can't see his lips. And the subtitles stop. So you'd need someone who can hear to tell you. A deaf person can't hear what's being said, if anything. So I doubt most of us will be able to help.

All other postings are probably right... doesn't matter what it being said but from why I "read" it as it looks like he's saying "I'll tell you why... I'll tell you why..." just repeating.

Sometimes songs and stories have everyone's own interpretion.

All other postings are probably right... doesn't matter what it being said but from why I "read" it as it looks like he's saying "I'll tell you why... I'll tell you why..." just repeating.

Sometimes songs and stories have everyone's own interpretion.

It appears to me that the first time he says, "I said stay away" and the second time it repeats. It doesn't help that it is sideways.

Perhaps he didn't actually say anything?

Back