Mug Shot: Before & After

Wow, yikes... too much tattoos. I guess he thought he can hide better with tattoos covered face and no one would have recognize him. :shock:

mugshots of meth addicts - you can see how destructive meth is to your face (before and after):

nn_quint_meth_050811.300w.jpg

20050513_115_350x263.jpg

meth_pics.jpg

I wonder HOW did they get their " cut " or somethin' that caused it bleedin' on their faces ? I know it was caused from the meth, but HOW ? I am tryin' to figure it out. :hmm:

I wonder HOW did they get their " cut " or somethin' that caused it bleedin' on their faces ? I know it was caused from the meth, but HOW ? I am tryin' to figure it out. :hmm:

The sink break easily unlike your.

I guess he wanted to look Mean and Evil to be "scary" He has a reputation to hold up. :roll:

when you're on meth - you usually live in unhygienic condition... which leads to skin rash... which leads to excessive scratching... which leads to open sore wounds....

Back