MT weather

Ribs

Reaction score
The flowers start to bloom, robins become a constant site, everyone gets their snow tires removed, etc. And what happens? Winter points and laughs at us.

So in other words, we just got an inch of snow :( does anyone else have winter vs summer instead of spring?

Yes, I have crocuses and min-irises blooming, but they are now covered in inches of snow, more coming on Saturday, needless to say I am not impressed!!!

We have had winter in Iowa but yesterday it was almost 90. And will be just as hot today.

I like winter more that the 90 degrees temperature.

Sunday and Monday it was in the low 50's if that high and today it was already 79 when I came into to work at 8am... we got spring yesterday-- it was like 70ish... it's been crazy, it did snow a couple weeks ago-- after the weekend had been mid 70 temps...

(I agree w/Bott, I prefer the colder temps to the summery temps)

Trade you guys then!! I love smoking hot (kinda weird as I have never lived in a hot hot climate, been a Alberta prairie girl and a West coast rainforest girl). But if you guys want my snow and cold wind and such, you are welcome to it!! :)

lol last year for our "summer" camp in june it rained, snowed, hailed and everything else thats cold and wet all week long

Ha, it can snow in middle of the summer up at Mt. Rainier if the storm comes. It would be at very high elevations, though.

I have always thought that the weather that changed different times in the wrong places might have cause us to have global warming. Do you think that is possible to have global warming changing the weather that remain cold and getting mix rain/snow or snow instead of Springlike or Summerlike? For me I like cooler weather than hot or cold the best. :hmm:

my hometown getting crazy of temp!! but i watch weather says going be 70's for weeks till nearly end of April but got up and down temp weather they finally got 8-0's! thankness godness!!

i love bloom but i start plant my little garden include grapes tomato,squash and brocolli im hope i would plant flowers somedays around summer or before.

Back