MSN Messenger 6.0

I like the new MSN 6.0. Before it, I never wanted MSN, I hated it, and when I tried Trillian, it just ended up fucking up my accounts. So when I was told to download the new version I did and I loved it!!! Now I've got a photo of my boy and the background colour is much easier on my eyes than the old bright white background.

I must say, the new MSN 6 rocks. I just wish I was able to play games, but for some reason my MSN rejects this feature.

Ziusudra

I already has been downloads MSN Messenger 6.0, its really nice and add more smiley, background and more. The first time I was find too hard to understand how to use.

but now I'm using it ;)

ckfarbes said:
ATTETION EVERYONE, I NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD FROM MSN MESSENGER.. LOOK THIS NEW COOL SKIN FOR TRILLIAN :

According to the latest news, Trillian is FUCKED. MSN will not work on Trillian after mid-October.

I JUST tried to open my MSN and it said no paramentars im like HUH? so im stuck cuz a friend wants me to be on MSN soon but BAH :(

Deaf258 said:
According to the latest news, Trillian is FUCKED. MSN will not work on Trillian after mid-October.

Trillian 2.0 beta is being tested by several people. Anybody know anything about these betas?

Banjo said:
Trillian 2.0 beta is being tested by several people. Anybody know anything about these betas?
Banjo.. Trillian 2beta looks same but some added plugins as such notifty stray pop up, mystuff, pop3, minibrower and others completely came up attached with T-2beta.

Deaf258 said:
why should i worry msn will going to be block trillan programs?? Ummm :wiggle: who cares!?

ckfarbes said:
why should i worry msn will going to be block trillan programs?? Ummm :wiggle: who cares!?

If MSN is not accessible thru trillian, then what is the point of using Trillian?

Trillian has new features as well as Buddy icons and stuff like that. I've only used it once before but I use it because I like to have everything together. I don't think MSN will be blocked through Trillian, it's probably just Microsoft trying to scare people.

it's not good idea to have Trillian or any outside party application to use the Instant Message. It always being hassel for update alot.

illustrator said:
it's not good idea to have Trillian or any outside party application to use the Instant Message. It always being hassel for update alot.
Illustrator, Yeah! but the important is for them find some program and their feeling more comfortable with third parties.. because i felt more comfortable with trillan programs.. i have no compliant or whine about hassel come up with update often..

Deaf258, my point is pieces of aim, icq, yahoo and other porgams EAT MY HD SPACES AND RAMS!!! I using different instant messaging services contacts through a absolute single interface.

I don't use ICQ, YIM, or MSN Message... I simple use iChat... that's it.

Oh yeah... iChat is actually made by Apple and AOL together. It allow me to chat with AIM and dot-mac users thru web cam. neat, eh?

New MSN

I am loving the new msn mess. can you believe what the next upgrade will have.....Can't wait!

I liked the new version of MSN 6.0 but unfortunately games did not work. I am using Trillian Pro at the moment but as I've installed a patch for it, it seems to be a bit buggy as it's got a few problems with it. But that MSN 6.0 skin looks great, I'd love to have that on Trillian. Trillian is a lot better than MSN I think.

ckfarbes said:
Illustrator, Yeah! but the important is for them find some program and their feeling more comfortable with third parties.. because i felt more comfortable with trillan programs.. i have no compliant or whine about hassel come up with update often..

Deaf258, my point is pieces of aim, icq, yahoo and other porgams EAT MY HD SPACES AND RAMS!!! I using different instant messaging services contacts through a absolute single interface.

: shrugs : Then get a better computer! ;) Please remember to say "Buh-bye!" to MSN on Trillian next week!

OhioCincinn said:
I am loving the new msn mess. can you believe what the next upgrade will have.....Can't wait!

Oh, you mean http://mess.be ??? That's a coolest MSN altering site I have ever seen! I like MSN Plus! because it locks your MSN on your computer from other people (roommates or friends) from getting on your account.

For those who have not noticed.. Trillian Pro 2.0 is out. I'll bet there's no improved access to MSN!

MSN is not the only one trying to bust accessibilty to Trillian. Yahoo also have been changing the way their services is being logged on, causing Trillian in need to constantly update itself. It's a fawking hassle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deaf258 said:
Oh, you mean http://mess.be ??? That's a coolest MSN altering site I have ever seen! I like MSN Plus! because it locks your MSN on your computer from other people (roommates or friends) from getting on your account.

For those who have not noticed.. Trillian Pro 2.0 is out. I'll bet there's no improved access to MSN!

MSN is not the only one trying to bust accessibilty to Trillian. Yahoo also have been changing the way their services is being logged on, causing Trillian in need to constantly update itself. It's a fawking hassle!
WOW! if this is factually true? Ummm

Recent MSN Announcement
As many you have read recently, MSN has decided to no longer support older versions of their clients. Within their announcement, they mention that some third party applications may be affected. Trillian Pro 2.0, which is currently in beta, supports the latest and greatest MSN protocols. The free version of Trillian will be updated in time to reflect the new protocol as well. If we hear anything from Microsoft directly, or find out any more information, we will be sure to let you know first.

MSN6 compatibility
Trillian Pro 2.0 is compliant with the latest protocol. Patches are available for Pro 1.0 and 0.74.

MSN6 Pictures
There is an unresolved issue with MSN6 pictures (avatars) affecting a small group of people. If you are running in a 16-bit video mode, you can try shutting down Trillian Pro and changing to a higher color depth such as 24-bit or 32-bit color. Right-click your desktop, Properties, Settings.

Back