MSD focus is discipline after October incidents

whoa -- MissouriSD kids shouldve known better!!!! glad the authorities at the school are taking action to discipline those students involved and remedy this -- granted yes "boys will be boys, girls will be girls" but this really isnt the point -- the kids should be taught proper behavior and mannerisms -- hazing incidents are occurring nationwide with the high school kids which is pretty shocking as its now banned in college level frats/sororities and it can lead to deadly consequences

Shocking...it's good to see the school officials are doing what they can within their professional jobs and responsibilities for the students' safety and so forth.
TSK on those troublemakers -- sure hope the kids'll realise the seriousness of the trouble they created and are in.

these kids have gotten worse in today's time, its a wonder where the authoriy has slipped when it should have been gripped on in the begining. those that lost the rest of the football season and etc. it TO ME doesn't seem deem serious consquences the police i applaud for them getting involved, the other area where the endangerment and thier being arrested will only cause a Who's to blame issue, its not JUST the staff that needs to get a fimer grip on the kids needs and attention its ALSO the parents too who don't seem to see the concept yet i haven t seen any of the parents commenting abt this icident, goes to show I suspect no caring for the authization, I appluad thier effort but seem a bit late in the yr to be getting started on this cuz the last i remmy someone slipping sleeping pills and pot in brownies endangering teacher's lives resulted in what? We lost out on participating in events and all events had to happen ON the school property NOT off, and MORE stricter teachers and counselor the JR yr sucked bad all cuz of stupid kids doing stupid things, AS for me the grip started RIGHT at the start of the school yr and was told NO tolerance for any sorts of endangerments, and if this happens this yrs* jr yr* none of the seniors will graduate and will be forced to graduate with US or take thier diaplomia home and leave the school property under the agreement not to return So this is what it means to destroy ur repuation now it will stick to them, I feel bad for those who weren't getting proper authorizations or attention this was indeed a cry for help cuz what they did was uncalled for they could have gone futher and raped or killed a kid thats just unjustifiable, suspension and i think explusion will be alot better for those around the 3 day suspension was too short a weeks worth will be MUCH better and placing them under parents supervision and ordering parents to suffer by going to on site counselign WITH the kids and teachers is my opioion!

MSD Discplines

This one from Nov 14th.. the first Link was Nov 2nd I just notice that and someone else Post that link in other forum so here's 2nd link...

Wendy

they need to relize the consquences thats why this is getting to a point of a wake up call!

Back