MRI Tomorrow

evil_queen_lisa

Reaction score
So the hospital called with a cancellation.. my MRI has been moved up to tomorrow morning! Woot! Not sure if i want them to find anything or not... If they find something i'm going to want it out.. but if they don't find something then we STILL dont know whats causing my HL!
O well.. only time will tell
*EQL*

So the hospital called with a cancellation.. my MRI has been moved up to tomorrow morning! Woot! Not sure if i want them to find anything or not... If they find something i'm going to want it out.. but if they don't find something then we STILL dont know whats causing my HL!
O well.. only time will tell
*EQL*

Good luck.

HL? Hearing Loss?

MRI went well. No reaction to the contrast or anything! Now i just wait for the results!
Thanks,
*EQL*

that's good hopefully nothing is wrong:)

sometimes i hope something IS wrong.. That way i finally know what is causing everything. Then sometimes i hope NOTHING is wrong, because i don't want something screwed up in my head!
*:S so confusing so confusing :S*
*EQL*

sometimes i hope something IS wrong.. That way i finally know what is causing everything. Then sometimes i hope NOTHING is wrong, because i don't want something screwed up in my head!
*:S so confusing so confusing :S*
*EQL*

I think I know what you mean. I went for a MRI a couple of years ago and everything was perfect but I was/am still as deaf as a stone. I didn't quite know what to make of the result to be honest.

I hope all goes well for you.

Yes I definitely get what you mean..you want something to be there..but not potentially dangerous ie tumor, lesions, etc

I had one when I first was diagnosed with the HL everything came back fine...i may have to get a new one though after I go see the neuro in oct

I had one when I first was diagnosed with the HL everything came back fine...i may have to get a new one though after I go see the neuro in oct

i bet the neuro will want a recent one. Maybe you should contact the office and see if they will; maybe they can get you in BEFORE your appnt so that it speeds up the process?
*EQL*

Back