Moving to canada from uk

Kelpies

Reaction score
:wave: Hello, I’m from England. My husband & I are planning to move to Canada in a few years time. Could anyone please tell me which part of Vancouver is the nicest place to live? I meant that I would like to have a house with proximity view of mountain, forest and or lake in a quiet area or in Mountain area with easy commute to the city. I’d appreciate if you could let me know the URL for Estate Agencies – Homes for Sales? Cheers.

333zm34.jpg

Hello and welcome. Don't know much about Canada, but I am sure that our Canadian members can help you on that...

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I went to Seattle Central Community College in Seattle, Washington for two years. My Deaf friends from College and I went up to Vancouver for the skiing trip. It was cold with mountain in Vancouver. I remember that it is sort of a average city or a little bit like a town. This was years ago around 1974-75. I don't know if you would move if you don't know much about Vancouver. You will have to visit the place first before you move to see if you like it or not. Good luck in moving in a few years. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Traveling 15,000km over the pond, I see!

Welcome to ALLDEAF!

:ty:Thanks for your replies. We've been to Vancouver (I’ve been once and 3rd times for my hubby), but I'm not keen to live in the city – it is too big for my liking :dizzy: as I've been brought up in a rural area & a village. My hubby doesn’t mind where he wants to stay, as long as we've got a roof over our head. :hmm: We've not been to the outskirts of Vancouver yet as it is not easy for us to get on the plane & make lots of trips to see for ourselves - money wise & job commitments. The reasons we plan to move to Vancouver, it’s because my hubby want to join the VPD and of course, the quality of life, but what job will I do??? If you look at my profile and see what my job occupation and then you will know. :dunno: Are there any jobs similar to mine out there? Cheerio. :wave:

Back