Moving on with whatever is out there

Jenfaith1960

Reaction score
Jennifer here, I fell out of a relationship two months ago. Not sure if I want someone again but I am open to opportunities. I am a simple girl who wants a true love relationship. That's if its out there. Something like my parents have...They been married 54 years now...I do everything on my own. I cook clean and do laundry. I just finished college and I'm looking for my current job. I love playing online. I have a few friends. I enjoy walking writing and reading. I read a lot of books from the fansty section. I love taking pictures coloring sleeping with stuff animals eating chicken love Italian food loves color pink enjoys shopping nature and dogs. Loves cats too or kittens....:wave:

Jennifer here, I fell out of a relationship two months ago. Not sure if I want someone again but I am open to opportunities. I am a simple girl who wants a true love relationship. That's if its out there. Something like my parents have...They been married 54 years now...I do everything on my own. I cook clean and do laundry. I just finished college and I'm looking for my current job. I love playing online. I have a few friends. I enjoy walking writing and reading. I read a lot of books from the fansty section. I love taking pictures coloring sleeping with stuff animals eating chicken love Italian food loves color pink enjoys shopping nature and dogs. Loves cats too or kittens....:wave:

bolded #1.) Sure it's out there. Don't be discouraged :)

bolded #2.) Hmm what kind of fantasy books? Like the Wheel of Time series, steampunk fantasy, or sci-fi fantasy?

I love cats!! I like to teach them to clap, but unfortantely, they sometimes bite me when I make them clap.

Hi Jenfaith1960.
Welcome again to AllDeaf. Goodluck finding the
Right one. Perhaps try West area.
Just a though. Cheers.

Books from Amanda hocking and anything on vampires ángel bloods or mermaids
Geese grow up @A Nihilist
Ha funny @derek
West area? @cool mikey

Hi Jennifer,
Apologies, let me be CLEAR. I was making a suggestion of possibility finding
a good fit in a relationship down here in West area like the Lone Star
State (Texas). Assuming you have had bad experiences in a relationship and
being a College grad looking for a Job and there are opportunities you could
find to explore and there are even Deaf friendly communities in Texas.
Just a suggestion and I hope you understand my point. Cheers.

Oh I am a borner in NY state Texas is totally Tornato alley I will never move there :/

I don't know.......but you might want to leave those things off the list.

Back