Moving day

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
Hey People i wont be on alldeaf much this weekend cuz i'm MOVING to new apartment in same town where i live now and i have to be out this monday afternoon so i have been moving my things to new apartment since yesterday and today.. i'm very very sore and worn out.. i hate my bonespur is bothers me! ... my boyfriend and i been busy all day today to unpack some things in my new apartment and look thru stuff i dont want and put it on rummagesale! too much JUNKS For me! geez i want no more boxes in my apartment any more so i can have my son enjoy his own room and Mikey my son MET a new neighbor and new kid he's 4 too so They been playing.. I'm thrilled give me less headaches.. HAHAHAHAH smile! I have a few friends that helped me.. I thank them ALOT! smile.. so i'm on the floor talking to myf riends online.. table the desk is at my new place oh sucks oh wellies but LESS here maybe 2 or 3 more loads then i'm done moving oh boyeeee VERY VERY WORN OUT!

I'll write back before this computer turns off sunday so BYEEEEEEEEEe

GOod luck move new place where you live smile and come back to us and tell us abt new place ects CandGLoveMad

Thanks for saying those nice words! i love to hear that dont worry i'll be back online monday as the cable will transfer on MONDAY may 1 from 12 to 2.. so i'm thrilled that they can do it eaerlier so i can have to be back..... teehee..

Crystal

Well the moving day are over and im sure u must be really happy and now the bad stuff is having to unpack all of your things lol.Ive moved so many time and i would know the feeling. hang in there and we'll see u when u get back :)

that good smile and i bet you can't wait that MOVE are OVER for you and you running on ur bed to hit long zzzzzz :giggle: hehe so see you around here! have great weekend for you

I know that feeling of the moving stuffs. I hate it. I got one more to move but not now. So I think I will be next hope not!!! LOL Hurry back and dont get lost on your way to AD. LOL

Goodluck on moving to your new place. Are you going to invite us all from alldeaf for the housewarming party? :lol:

Thats great that you moved into new apt, but I hope you love that apt ;) come back soon! We will miss you ;)

You guys made my day!!!! I will miss you guys it just a one day wont be able to be online until monday from 12 to 2 i'll have my computer hooked up and get it on so we all can catch up our ladies gossip.. LOLOLOL i'll be back smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm not leaving ADS cuz u guys are GREAT friends!

Back