Movies you are most eagerly awaiting for in 2006

backerman

Reaction score
This is simple stuff really, what movies are you looking forward to seeing most this year, 2005 wasn't a bad year for movies, with the additions of films like Batman Begins (my personal fave of that year and one of my faves ever!) King Kong (haven't had my chance to see yet!) and Sin City to mention some, but 2006 could be another year for some great movies, so what are you most interested in and why?

Well first of all the most interested film of 2006 im looking forward to is Xmen 3 I'm really looking forward to, the trailer looks good, and this hopefully will turn out to be another brilliant film.

Pirates of the Carribean 2 - dead mans chest: Johnny Depp at his best yet again in this film Pirates of The carribean was another of my fave films so this should be another decent addition.

The Da Vinci Code - I'm reading this one right now after just finishing angels and demons the book before it, this could be an intriguing piece of cinema.

Final Destination 3 - I love the first 2, but the second seemed to tie up the mysteries, it will be great to see how they come up with ideas to extend the series one more time, and interesting to see what ways they have invented for dying this time round!

Underworld Evolution - I bought the first on DVD and enjoyed it, I will prob get this sequel for dvd too, as I don't know anyone interested in seeing this movie, so it may be best I do it this way.

backerman said:
This is simple stuff really, what movies are you looking forward to seeing most this year, 2005 wasn't a bad year for movies, with the additions of films like Batman Begins (my personal fave of that year and one of my faves ever!) King Kong (haven't had my chance to see yet!) and Sin City to mention some, but 2006 could be another year for some great movies, so what are you most interested in and why?

Well first of all the most interested film of 2006 im looking forward to is Xmen 3 I'm really looking forward to, the trailer looks good, and this hopefully will turn out to be another brilliant film.

Pirates of the Carribean 2 - dead mans chest: Johnny Depp at his best yet again in this film Pirates of The carribean was another of my fave films so this should be another decent addition.

The Da Vinci Code - I'm reading this one right now after just finishing angels and demons the book before it, this could be an intriguing piece of cinema.

Final Destination 3 - I love the first 2, but the second seemed to tie up the mysteries, it will be great to see how they come up with ideas to extend the series one more time, and interesting to see what ways they have invented for dying this time round!

Underworld Evolution - I bought the first on DVD and enjoyed it, I will prob get this sequel for dvd too, as I don't know anyone interested in seeing this movie, so it may be best I do it this way.

I would have to say Hostel. Even though it is out, I havent got the chance to see it yet. But I have been waiting forever for this one. And Pirates of the Carribean2, yes I loved the first and cant wait to see this one. I didnt know the were coming out with a Final Destination 3, thats awesome, but I couldnt imagine what the story line would be based on. I hope they dont ruin it. It seems to me that they would just put the first two on the shelf and call it a day. But we'll see...As for anymore, I cant really remember everything that is coming out.

I'm really looking forward to the new superman movie this summer. The previews look really good. :)

I hate Hollywood, I ain't giving them anymore of my money and making them rich and snob.

I'm just gonna watch tv which is free.

Curious George. I dont recall when the next XMEN and the next Rocky are due out, but Im waiting for those too.

Harry Potter 5th is start film today! :D Well, I wait for Harry Potter 5th next year for movie! :( But, it ok.

What I forward to see a new movie this year.

Cars (Pixars) :o
Pirate part 2 (Disney) this summer you know.
I forward to see how hot movie so far. :)

I really don't go to the movies that much and when I go to Pittsburgh... I might be so busy that I don't have time to go to a movie.

Right now I just want to see the movie Saw II ....

Superman Returns, Curious George (ahh the memories!), the next Xmen and a few others too.

Back