Movies on theater now...

undecisivegurl

Reaction score
Hey I know theirs a lot of new movies on theater now.. Like Christmas with the Kranks, Alexander, Closer, will soon have Meet the Fockers, etc... So anyone seen those movies lately and tell what you think of them... I'm gonna see Christmas with the Kranks tomorrow.. I heard it was hilarious.. Can't wait!

I see no one replied! :( Oh well.. Anyway I saw Christmas with the Kranks recently... It was soo funny! I reccomend anyone to see it... I mean these people's christmas is a diaster... Its so funny to watch them goof up their christmas... Go to the theater and see it NOW! haha! :)

I wish I can watch these movies but without Closed Caption or subtitle, I cannot be arse to watch them :/

Actually I rarely have the time for it. that's why I usually wait for the DVDs to arrive so I can buy and leave it on the shelves to collect the dust until I finally can be arse to watch. cheers.

Lol. Christmas movies at Christmas time is always cool. Helps people get into the Christmas spirit! Although, now would be the best time to release things on DVD as people are looking for Xmas pressies.

I dont know if there's any movies I want to see around the hoilday season...but of course, my brother and I might want to see "meet the fockers" sometime...lol

Back