Movie Theatre

how Movie theatre can improve?

• Movies suck, Hollywood don't make good movies anymore.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • The tickets and food price are too high...

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I like to rent movies better anyway...

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Don't need to improve.

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

The*Empress

Reaction score
Why many people don't go to movies anymore?

What do you want the movie theatre to do to get more people
to come to the movie theatre?

How should they improve?

I'd hate to say this, You suck Miss Pissy. Movies don't suck, it's entertainment.

I don't go to big movie theatre because most of places don't have CC. I rather rent some movies and go home, eat popcorn or pizza, relax on couch.

It can be true that movie theate is expensive than rent movies.

Yeah many deaf people like renting movies because of CCI...
and I think $7 per person to go see a movie is ridiculous...
because if I have 3 children, that mean I might have to pay $28
and plus popcorn is $5. And I have to pay $20 for all of us to eat...
Plus drinks... $20.

And the total would be $68.

When you can just rent movie for $4 and cook your own popcorn and serve your own drinks...
And that total $6 for all your family members and friends and can stop or put the movie on pause... to go pee....

See Mods, Sequoias keep messing with me...
why he keeps bullying me... that is why I hate him so much.... :|

Nah nah, Secuteass.

sequoias said:
I'd hate to say this, You suck Miss Pissy. Movies don't suck, it's entertainment.

I'd have to agree with sequoias...you do suck...movies are more entertaining than you...you're embarrassing. Movies are funnier than u

As for me...I like to stay home..buy my own DVD's and buy Pay Per View movies on my satellite...crank up my home theatre sound system. When the movie comes on...you can FEEL/hear the dang LOUD vibration of whats happening in the movie (fights..car vrooming..cat jumping on floor after long silence...helicopter blade go whir whir...etc etc). Nothing beats that. Go to a movie theatre...I dont understand a dang thing without the CC..Im lost. A waste of money.

I love theatre very much! when im lived in my old home Cabot,Ar have low-price and plus free popcorn every thursday night i always do that! but im missed that Cabot theatre when im moved to NLR but im sure i would like to watch theatre somewhere and have higher prices and lower prices also!

Im been rent movie at my old home in Cabot,Ar called movie gallery but i never been rent movie at Blockbuster but im wishes i would get that as member of blockbuster.

I did vote as rent movie because the theatre more lots of money for what needs!

Sara Boyce

You slip on the slippery floor by the seats and get back up with like 100 different candy wrappers, soda pop cups, straws, straw wrappers, napkins, peanut shells, sunflower seeds, and other trash sticking all over you.

No thanks my home is a better place to enjoy the flixes.

Richard

I don't go to movies much because there is no CC at theater. I alway rent the movies every two weeks sometime. I enjoy to watch the rent movies with CC at home.

I rather stay home have more privacy than to see a theater at "deaf military." I like to watch a DVD movie on the computer that have special sounds technical much power than the regular T.V.

Why should I go to movie without subtitles, also expenisve ticket and snacks?

The movies will spread out to TV or DVD within few years later. That´s why I rather to wait than go to movie theatre.

I rather to watch DVD on the TV at home with my family.

I used to attend movie theaters but have always hated going there and be in the dark. I enjoyed drive-in (outdoors) theaters very much – sitting in the car watching the open and big movie screen!

I don't have much times to rent video tapes now!

I do like going to theatres but as for now I dont have much time due to my son. Last year I took my son to see the movie and he likes which its sort of cartoon. I just wanted my son to have good time.. I rent movies.

I like going out to the cinema and watch movies, especially with my bf. If the movie is not open captioned, I watch the movie carefully and compare notes with my bf afterwards, asking him if I understood it right or wrong. It gives us something to talk about over coffee (or wine) afterwards.

i dont complain about the movie theatres. it s better than no captions... i usually go to there with my gf weekly or biweekly.

I usually go to the theaters to watch OC movies which has been showing different movies every weekend like this weekend is showing XXX:State of the Union. I'd do my best to go and show my support for OC movies regardless of the type of genre it is showing and the prices.
I know the food is expensive but I do my best to sneak in at least a bottle of water since they charge 3 bucks for a bottle of water while outon the streets it's a buck, at least.

There are very few exceptions that I'd go to movies w/o OC such as upcoming movie "Star Wars: Episdoe III: Revenge of the Sith". I don't know when that will come out on OC but regardless I would like to see the movie visually and then will see OC later without being blown away by visual/special effects. :)

There are other types of assisted device such as the Rear Captioning Window. I have tried taht few times and didn't enjoy that cuz they dont stay up, have to adjust them, find a good seating comfort, etc. blah.

Back