Movie Closed Caption

Angelzstarz

Reaction score
I know many people have been complaing about movie theatre have no closed caption provide that. So I wonder if you are one of them then make a nice and fancy letter type it down about why should put it up closed captioned in the most movie theatre. so then give to your friends to sign on this letter as peition.The letter will be sending to the manager of the movie theatre. so let see what's happen because in my comminuty has a began doing this. to spread out through town to town.

Same happened here few years ago when friend of my ex wife had a dream to build new thretre next to ice skate. I talked with him about closed caption. His dream was dead. Only I can go to Colorado to watch. I will be first build new business here?

U mean type out a letter right here on this Forum ?

Are you familar with Open Captioning?Thats what my theater has but is shown twice daliy.

Write to your state elected officals to pass a Law that theaters must provide some sort of captioning.Thats what the league of handicapped and the ACLU did.

Buck, do u know what is the difference
between Open Captioning & Close Captioning ?

I prefer Close Captioning much better than Open Captioning.

Buckdodgers said:
Are you familar with Open Captioning?Thats what my theater has but is shown twice daliy.

Twice in the same day?! where do you live? Where I'm from they show an open captioned movie once a month (just once, you don't have a choice of what time to watch it)

The 2 movie theaters in my town (Knoxville) does show movies in Open Caption. They show a variety of titles almost every day.

I frequent the Regal Theaters because of their Open Caption policy thats deffy better than Rear Window captioning. Go over to this site:

http://www.regalcinemas.com/movies/open_cap.html

That is a state-by-state listing of all Regal movie theaters that show OC movies.

Back