Moved to correct forum.....help?

Reaction score
When threads are moved, can you advise where? I noticed it always says: Thread moved to correct forum, is that an automatic reply.

Sometimes it is hard to find the 'correct' forum you moved them to!

When threads are moved, can you advise where? I noticed it always says: Thread moved to correct forum, is that an automatic reply.

When a topic is related to a specific subforum, moderators can move to the proper place where the topic belongs. I hope that helps. :)

No, It is not an automatic reply. It is a reply from one of us Moderators who makes a note for other members to be aware of where the thread is moved to.

If you can't find where the thread (the one you have created) were moved to -

Go to your profile and click on "Statistics" tab.

Then you'd need to click on "Find all threads created by (member's name)".

That will show you where your threads are at. If it isn't there, Chances are - One of the moderator probably have removed it. If that happens, You can contact a moderator about this.

Also - If it is anyone else's thread you are viewing at; It should be able to tell you where the thread is at by looking on top of the page that says (for instance) "AllDeaf.com > Support > Forum Feedback & Suggestions > Moved to correct forum.....help?"

I hope that also helps too. :)

Back