Mouse got trapped in ATM!

About 30 years ago one Deaf man complained to my friend who was an expert in fixing TTY machines, about the problem in his TTY, so they brought it into school basement for a repair. My friend looked for a cause in the machine, and found a dead mouse inside. He removed it from the machine and it worked! How did the mouse die? Its body got crushed every time when the man typed keys. :laugh2:

About 30 years ago one Deaf man complained to my friend who was an expert in fixing TTY machines, about the problem in his TTY, so they brought it into school basement for a repair. My friend looked for a cause in the machine, and found a dead mouse inside. He removed it from the machine and it worked! How did the mouse die? Its body got crushed every time when the man typed keys. :laugh2:

Poor thing!...If one got into mine, he probably would catch on fire as I type very fast....:giggle:....a mouse roast.

:shock: poor mouse.

I kept hearing a strange sound in front of my car and I took my car to an auto shop and I was told not to worry whatever it was would fall out. That did not happen and I brought my car to another auto shop and I had a mice nest in the heater and it cost me over $200 to have removed!! GRR. This was in the summer, I am glad it was not in the winter or I would of had cooked babies mice smelling my car up!

I think what happened was the previous customer used ATM and took the cash out and that was when the mouse tried to get in and oops...

I think what happened was the previous customer used ATM and took the cash out and that was when the mouse tried to get in and oops...

Probably got in through a hole in the ATM (maybe where the wires come out) and worked it's way up to where the money was...and maybe nibbling on the money.

Probably got in through a hole in the ATM (maybe where the wires come out) and worked it's way up to where the money was...and maybe nibbling on the money.

We lost our power in my city once because a squirrel got into town generator , the poor squirrel fried ! I think you're right about how the mouse got into the ATM .

I was runnin on treadmill one night and the gawd dang mouse was runnin the treadmill with me for a second... I told the lil bastard to get lost.. :lol:

Damn,,Where was Mighty mouse when he needed him?
51N3MsBljoL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

We lost our power in my city once because a squirrel got into town generator , the poor squirrel fried ! I think you're right about how the mouse got into the ATM .

We actually had a [single] bird fly into our church power line. It kept us from having service in the building.

I found a dead mouse in our basement a few weeks ago! The poor mouse was on a sticky mouse trap! It had to been there a few days!! GROSS! I can't believe no else saw it as it was right next the trash bins .

Back