Motorola Cliq 2 with Motorblur or MyTouch 3G phone?

MotorexGTR32

Reaction score
My sidekick 2008 decided to quit working 4 days ago and had to make a decision to buy a smartphone for the first time since I have had my sidekick for past 3 years.

I am not really familiar with these two phones that given a choice for me because I am more preferred keyboard pad. These two phones is only available in T-mobile store with keypad slide. I am not too fond of touch screen phones. I really dont like Blackberry Torch or similar to that phone.

Upon on my good credit to T-mobile, Motorola Cliq 2 with Motorblur cost $130 dollars and MyTouch 3G Phone only cost $80. I have read reviews on MyTouch 3G phone but really doesn't give out much informations on people's reviews. The problem with Motorola Cliq 2 with Motorblur that it just came out a month ago and I haven't really see much of reviews about it.

So I don't know which one to choose and would like to know what's your opinions on it. Thanks.

wow, it's like you're been in under rock for a long time. Until you finally come out and check on new phone. Does it overwhelm on you? I bet so!

I have unfortunately news that Tmobile doesn't provide the deaf package on either one you are interesting in.

Back