Motorcycle Riders here?

thanks bruh. yeah it's Beech 18. it was used during WWII. that plane was on salvage yard. it took 5 years to complete restore the plane. right now it flies so sweet.. but not as sweet as modern jet engine plane...

Sweet, you own that plane?

Sweet, you own that plane?

lol I wish!.. I worked there and help the guy finish the plane.. I mostly fabricated the parts in that plane. since the parts doesn't exist. so most of the parts was machined, fabbed, formed... it cost the guy $1 million after it's complete restored.... there's no way I can piss that much cash...lol... all I can afford is a plane from walmart that's controlled with raido controller.. lol

lol I wish!.. I worked there and help the guy finish the plane.. I mostly fabricated the parts in that plane. since the parts doesn't exist. so most of the parts was machined, fabbed, formed... it cost the guy $1 million after it's complete restored.... there's no way I can piss that much cash...lol... all I can afford is a plane from walmart that's controlled with raido controller.. lol

lol.. no kidding, it's expensive to restore that kind of plane. And it's sure fun to take a ride in it on occasion :)

<<<< avatar, said it all. Its Yamaha Raven 05' with 600cc, one of best bike ever sell.

wanted to own Aprilia, true import from Italy with 995cc.

Grummer, NO APRILLA.. NO NO !!!!! APRILIA!! *growls*

i want RSV Millie.

Grummer, NO APRILLA.. NO NO !!!!! APRILIA!! *growls*

i want RSV Millie.

ops but i still love those italian bikes, wel nearly any of them, even Moto Guzzi, just prefer MV Agusta, or Aprilia, or even the more well known Ducatis'

I ride motorbikes and never liked Harley Davidson. I didnt mean to offend anyone out there, simply it is not me riding it. The only reason I dont ride HD is the inability to take LEAN turns around the bend.

I used to own 1996 Honda CBR600F2 for many years. I ride my fellow rider's TRACK BIKES, they are awesome weapons! I love the power, acceleration, handling and braking around the racing circuit. The fastest I rode on straights was almost to 198MPH.

Sooner or later, I am working on purchasing a KTM Adventure S Dual sports bike so I can hit long distances off-dirt.

Rock on ridin'

Motorcycles402.jpg

Motorcycles455.jpg
Wow... very nice. :)

It may appears that bigger engine the worse the handling. Well, I have big bike, and I find it just opposite, I will never ride smaller bike again. What I don't like about smaller bike is that whenever 18 wheelers whizzed by I get pushed away, its dangerous! With bigger bike the better it handles when it comes to 18 wheelers whizzed by or high winds, I was able to stay where I am comparing to smaller bike.
I wouldn't recommend bigger biker for beginner, it takes time to squeak your skills before move up to heavier bike.

lol typical American vehicles. big engine, bad handling.

Sorry, I wouldn't ever drive a motorcycle and I'll leave that to the professionals. It's too dangerous. I do like looking at them, though.

Sorry, I wouldn't ever drive a motorcycle and I'll leave that to the professionals. It's too dangerous. I do like looking at them, though.

I agree and that's one reason why I am very afraid for people flocking to motorcycles just because of the price of gas....if their mindset isn't there for this undertaking. For many, I think the result will be that they will never have to worry about the price of gas ever again.

I agree and that's one reason why I am very afraid for people flocking to motorcycles just because of the price of gas....if their mindset isn't there for this undertaking. For many, I think the result will be that they will never have to worry about the price of gas ever again.

[yt]T-sgeDIawCE[/yt]

I'm looking for a decent motorcycle but I don't know anything about its engine size. is 250cc-500cc good enough? I'm just looking for something that is fun to ride - good handling, good speed but not for highway type aka "super-bike"

I don't know what's 250-500 is equivalent to in terms of car.

I'm looking for a decent motorcycle but I don't know anything about its engine size. is 250cc-500cc good enough? I'm just looking for something that is fun to ride - good handling, good speed but not for highway type aka "super-bike"

I don't know what's 250-500 is equivalent to in terms of car.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/22october02suzukiburgman650.html

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/18march02honda2002silverwing.html

There are 650cc scooter. It can go over 100+mph Interested? :lol:

I learned that any scooter that can go over 85+mph can go on highway depending on what states cuz it's big as motorcycle.

Catty

Back