What is your delivery the baby?

• C-SECTION

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • NATURAL

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • C-SECTION & NATURAL both

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
I am nervous with epidural shot on my back. I had gallbladder surgery and use the epidural to help painless. But it's still hurt when it's inject. I felt it's pressure on my back. I got shot 5 times each on backbone. It's HURT!!!!

I don't know if I need epidural shot during delivery. My friends told me the epidural can make slow the labor. And without epidural can get out easy. I don't know if it's true.

I want to try hot tub during labor. My hearing friend told me the hospital is not allow to have waterbirth during delivery. I don't know what to do.

I am nervous with epidural shot on my back. I had gallbladder surgery and use the epidural to help painless. But it's still hurt when it's inject. I felt it's pressure on my back. I got shot 5 times each on backbone. It's HURT!!!!

I don't know if I need epidural shot during delivery. My friends told me the epidural can make slow the labor. And without epidural can get out easy. I don't know if it's true.

I want to try hot tub during labor. My hearing friend told me the hospital is not allow to have waterbirth during delivery. I don't know what to do.

if you plans going have birth at home under by doctor or midwives if both says OK!!

if you plans chose have midwives in your local area

Midwifery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mostly mothers chose have tub to calm before baby born or want have tub as water birth or if have deliver baby due hospital policy.Mostly mother wont want drug at hospital that would respectives but they have plans born at home or midwife's office.

Find a midwife
What is a Midwife? - womenshealthchannel
Finding a Midwife

if you plans going have birth at home under by doctor or midwives if both says OK!!

if you plans chose have midwives in your local area

Midwifery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mostly mothers chose have tub to calm before baby born or want have tub as water birth or if have deliver baby due hospital policy.Mostly mother wont want drug at hospital that would respectives but they have plans born at home or midwife's office.

Find a midwife
What is a Midwife? - womenshealthchannel
Finding a Midwife

I don't need give my baby birth at home. I prefer at hospital! Don't give me the links. I already know that. I have been read the website every weeks since I became expecting. I have the fat book of "What are you expecting to do". Don't worry! Thank you!

November 6th, my hunch is October 28th

When is ur due? Good luck with your new baby soon! Hope it will go easy on you.

My family always had a baby overdue late. I guess it's runs in my family. My 1st son was 5 days late, and my 2nd kid was 2 weeks late.

I don't need give my baby birth at home. I prefer at hospital! Don't give me the links. I already know that. I have been read the website every weeks since I became expecting. I have the fat book of "What are you expecting to do". Don't worry! Thank you!

You mean "What to expect when you're expecting"? that book? If so, I've have that book too, It's a good book. ;)

alright!! i wanted have any tips for expecting mothers and also you i know you make decision on your own..

Just ignore Sara....

I had my gall bladder removed in Dec 2008, and they put me to sleep. I have 4 little scars. Then a month later I got pregnant. I wasn't ready in December to get pregnant but January I did. :) I am glad I waited a bit so I can heal from the surgery.

I wanted a home birth but risk involved. So best is hospital. My baby's head is already down, so wait and see when he is out of the world!

You mean "What to expect when you're expecting"? that book? If so, I've have that book too, It's a good book. ;)

Yes, That what I mean. Thank you for correct. It's good book! I always read the book every weeks. :)

Just ignore Sara....

I had my gall bladder removed in Dec 2008, and they put me to sleep. I have 4 little scars. Then a month later I got pregnant. I wasn't ready in December to get pregnant but January I did. :) I am glad I waited a bit so I can heal from the surgery.

I wanted a home birth but risk involved. So best is hospital. My baby's head is already down, so wait and see when he is out of the world!

Mine is 6 inch longer than you have. Because my doctor thought it was liver spot but it was gallbladder swollen. At first thing, My husband and I were plan to have baby last year ago. But I found it out I had serious in ct scan. My doctor said I had to surgery. I can't get pregnant after surgery. I had to wait for heal my scar for 6 months. I came back to doctor and get CT scan again. My liver test is fine! Whew! I got my ci surgery done and get pregnant in end of July. It was good plan for me to get pregnancy.

I rather deliver my baby at hospital because of risk. I don't want to deal with bleed, placenta with long cords. Its GROSS! You know.

Is your baby head already down from breech?? Wish you have a good luck on vaginal birth. :)

I had epidural with both of my births. The first one was difficult and the 2nd one was so easy. I pushed for almost 2 hours to get my daughter out but with my son, it only took 15 mins. I dont think epidural had anything to do with it. I think it had to do with my daughter's birth being my first one.

I had epidural with both of my births. The first one was difficult and the 2nd one was so easy. I pushed for almost 2 hours to get my daughter out but with my son, it only took 15 mins. I dont think epidural had anything to do with it. I think it had to do with my daughter's birth being my first one.

Okay, Can I asking you? How long was your labors with both babies? Is that hurt when you get epidural shot? Which is lower back or middle back? I had shot on my almost middle and lower back between before gallbladder surgery. It was HURT as hell!

Mine is 6 inch longer than you have. Because my doctor thought it was liver spot but it was gallbladder swollen. At first thing, My husband and I were plan to have baby last year ago. But I found it out I had serious in ct scan. My doctor said I had to surgery. I can't get pregnant after surgery. I had to wait for heal my scar for 6 months. I came back to doctor and get CT scan again. My liver test is fine! Whew! I got my ci surgery done and get pregnant in end of July. It was good plan for me to get pregnancy.

I rather deliver my baby at hospital because of risk. I don't want to deal with bleed, placenta with long cords. Its GROSS! You know.

Is your baby head already down from breech?? Wish you have a good luck on vaginal birth. :)

mostly mothers wont wanted have more children for reasons..

and also baby had breech but baby can deliver by natural birth if baby still down if not they have c-section due baby had breech.

im learn about placenta from birth day and mostly mothers wont wanted have more baby in future or wanted kept placenta for baby in future but this placenta can against by mothers.

Placenta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and also baby had breech but baby can deliver by natural birth if baby still down if not they have c-section due baby had breech.

im learn about placenta from birth day and mostly mothers wont wanted have more baby in future or wanted kept placenta for baby in future but this placenta can against by mothers.

Am I talking to you? It's me and LakeTahoe between!
Are you a mother of children??? Why you're here this thread?? The thread is for parent with children and mother to be only!

Dr wasn't sure if the head was down or not..that's why he said breech and sent me for ultrasound to check and measurement. So far baby is down and all ready to go! :)

:h5: She tend jump right in there...that's why I told you to ignore her. :)

Am I talking to you? It's me and LakeTahoe between!
Are you a mother of children??? Why you're here this thread?? The thread is for parent with children and mother to be only!

Sara....just quit it...please! You think you know everything? No....we ALL are learning...so just stop giving us advice because you are not mother YET!

:roll: at you! Sorry I had to be rude, and you drive me and other nut!

Sara....just quit it...please! You think you know everything? No....we ALL are learning...so just stop giving us advice because you are not mother YET!

:roll: at you! Sorry I had to be rude, and you drive me and other nut!

you makes me isane!! I can get tips for expecting mothers and also you,pinky that it

Back