Mother's Day

missywinks

Reaction score
What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day present? Any ideas??? :ty:

I got this at Pike Market in Seattle - it's a handmade glass frame

2ywahxu.jpg

dzy1s8.jpg

(ignore the sample pix in the frame. I need to find a family pix of us)

I will have to wait until Saturday. I believe my mother is going out of state to see her mother. Perhaps I will take her out to eat somewhere.

That would be Sunday the 10th. :)

Edited: I goofed up on the date which should be the 10th instead of 11th.

My apologies. :o

Update: Since snail mail is now not an option, I ordered her favorite calla lilly flower arrangement from FTD. A tad costly, but what she's done for me makes it very deserving! :)

My mother passed in 1962. Gone but not forgotton. She's buried in another state, but my thoughts are with her. One helluva' woman, raising 6 kids single-handily.

I'll just look at her big picture that's on the wall above my bed and say "Happy Mother's Day, Mom." Ur loved so dearly.

I got this at Pike Market in Seattle - it's a handmade glass frame

2ywahxu.jpg

dzy1s8.jpg

(ignore the sample pix in the frame. I need to find a family pix of us)

So pretty! Now, I regret I didn't get one for my mom.

What....what do you mean? That is not your mother? I could have sworn one of the ladies in the picture looks like you! :jaw:

I will have to wait until Saturday. I believe my mother is going out of state to see her mother. Perhaps I will take her out to eat somewhere.

that is a great idea- knowing my mom, she would probably much rather spend some time with me than get a gift. so i am thinking about taking her out for a nice dinner to her favorite restaurant. but i would still like to get her a little something.

My mother passed in 1962. Gone but not forgotton. She's buried in another state, but my thoughts are with her. One helluva' woman, raising 6 kids single-handily.

I'll just look at her big picture that's on the wall above my bed and say "Happy Mother's Day, Mom." Ur loved so dearly.

i am sorry about your mom :(

i like your expression- gone but not forgotten. i am sure you have lots of nice memories about her.

your mom's picture is above your bed- interesting. :hmm: :giggle:

I bought my mom a dyson vacuum cleaner after her other vacuum was broken by my brother. She hasn't used it yet (its still in the box). It was an early gift as I had no good place to store it up for until Sunday. Hopefully that bugger will get the carpet thoroughly vacuumed as it needs it badly.

Back