Mother's day

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Mother's day!!!!!!!! :D :D

This Sunday... I will be playing softball game... Then drop off my two girls at my deaf brother's house...... My bf and I will be going to eat >>>>the Italian restaurant *yummy* :D :D :D

Happy Mother's Day too!

My family is going to the horse track that day -- a new one just opened up near my house. Earlier that day I will have brunch with my boyfriend's mom and her family. It's gonna be a great day!

I dunno what I will be doing, but I did get my mom a HUGE card. ;)

I don't know what to give to my mom :dunno: maybe some flowers

happy mother's day

i am planning to get some flowers for mom so that she can plant in the big pots in the front of the house

i got 2 cards for mother and mother in law so we sent card for my hubby's mother tmw..

Oh! I forgot to mention! I made a custom keepsake box (cafepress.com) for my mom from my sister and I - the first picture below is what I made for the tile and the second picture below is what the box looks like (but does not have my tile on it yet - it just arrived today !!!) And the lily flower in the background is a photo I took from my own yard last summer.

What I made:

mothersday-72.jpg

Sample custom keepsake box (without my tile on it):

keepsakesample.jpg

^ I love the hand-made picture, AlleyCat! awesome. :)

Happy Mother's Day to all AD mothers!!

big_high_2_136.jpg

Oh! I forgot to mention! I made a custom keepsake box (cafepress.com) for my mom from my sister and I - the first picture below is what I made for the tile and the second picture below is what the box looks like (but does not have my tile on it yet - it just arrived today !!!) And the lily flower in the background is a photo I took from my own yard last summer.

What I made:

mothersday-72.jpg

Sample custom keepsake box (without my tile on it):

keepsakesample.jpg

Wow Nice!!! :thumb:

i havent firgure out for mother's day

my Aunt taking my Grandma for lunch on mom's day before big day on sunday may 11 because my aunt get busy plans.

I like to say "Happy Mother's Day" to ADers and friends. My daughter will be having fun on mother day with my grandmother, and my mom to have a wonderful dinner. So to all the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers and great grandmothers that there is no love like a mother's love, no stronger bond on earth like the precious bond that comes from God, to a mother, when she gives birth.

A mother's love is forever strong, never changing for all time...and when her children need her most, a mother's love will shine. Be thankful for our mothers because, When her days on earth are over and a mother's love lives on in us to pass it down to our children and grandchildern and their children. That what makes mother's day speical!

:)

Happy Mother's Day!!! :D

I think I am going to buy anything purple for my mom, it's her fave color ;)

thanks to remind me that mothers day is on upcoming sunday. Id better get myself busy to get cards n flowers n whatever is good.

My mom plans to taking me and Grandma out to eat dinner at my favorite resturant today. Then, on Sunday we comes to my sister's house for cook-out by my nieces.

Also, yesterday my mom, sister and grandma got red/pink roses for Mother's Day by my daddy. My mom got 30 roses, my sister Samantha got 11 roses and grandma got 52 roses. Just count by their first kid's age equal to roses. And I got a white rose from him too since Im going to be a mother on this month. He's sweet! =D the reason why he gave us that early because he took his step dad to going to up-north to enjoy their time and spend at the place where his mom loves to go. His mom(my grandma) died in 2003 from lung cancer, heart failure, kidney failure and few stuffs.

Happy Mother's Day everybody and to my family and grandma K(dad's mom).

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers of AD too. ;)

My plans for Sunday is to go to my niece first holy communion, and eat over her house afterwards. ;)

Thank you. :ty:

Happy Mother's Day to all ADer moms. :)

We sent flowers to my mother in law (she lives in another state).

Saturday night we will go out to dinner with my daughter and her family to celebrate Mother's Day.

First time in my entire life that I won't be able to see my mother. (I live like 1,400 miles from her now). :(

But I will enjoy the day with my two bundles of joy. Thanks, Phillips. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day as well :).

Thanks Philipps...Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

I just want to spend the day relaxing..maybe just lounge in bed and watch mother/daughter movies.

I got my mom a spa kit so she can enjoy relaxing. To my surprise, my mom got me a card and money and I paged her asking her why did she send me money because I am the one who is supposed to get her something. She said she couldnt help it cuz I am her only daughter and she is very proud of me. It made me cry cuz I miss her and feel bad for living over 3,000 miles away. :(

Back