Mother's day

Whoa, whoa! Not all lakes are like that. Most beautiful lake I ever seen was Lake Tahoe, you could see the bottom of lake. It was crystal clear with bluish.

Ocean, I love it even though I hate crabs trying to grab my toes, and God! I don't want to experience jellyfish stings.

I'm not fond of lakes either, all that squishy grossness at the bottom freaks me out, and not being able to see in the water....at all! The atlantic isn't real clear, but it's not completely opaque either!

Maybe the movie Pirannah scarred me? Nah I saw Jaws waaaaaay more times than Pirannah and oceans don't bother me.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Here is hoping that every mother enjoy the radiance and happiness in her own rights to be happy.

I think my niece will be taking me to visit her mother (my sister-in-law) for Mother's Day. And I think I will be going out with my niece for dinner at the restaurant or at her home. It will be late in the afternoon. :dunno: :hmm:

Whoa, whoa! Not all lakes are like that. Most beautiful lake I ever seen was Lake Tahoe, you could see the bottom of lake. It was crystal clear with bluish.

Ocean, I love it even though I hate crabs trying to grab my toes, and God! I don't want to experience jellyfish stings.

maybe I'm thinking of ponds :hmm: I think I've been to more beaches around the world than lakes, so maybe I have no clue :giggle:

Ponds? Well I can understand perfectly clearly. Not all lakes are created equal, some looks awesome, while others.... need not say it but you know already.

maybe I'm thinking of ponds :hmm: I think I've been to more beaches around the world than lakes, so maybe I have no clue :giggle:

I'm looking forward to going to Dover Straits for a nice night of dinner to celebrate Mother's Day.

happy mothers day
, ps i got my a 24carate gold leaf rose in a box.
my mum coming down for my graduation tmw, (grad is on wednesday), so when mum arrives id give the mothers day gift 1 day late

I sent my mom a package of really good instant miso soup mixes (she can't get them from the supermarkets near her) and a card too. I'll call her too!

ah your mothers day now....my mother bitch from hell and that where she going the cow deprive me from a childhood so love tell her what evil bitch she is but she nearly a hundred sharpe brain not sure if make me feel any better

So celebrate that YOU'RE a mother, Cazzie! And a great one at that.

I hate lake!!!

I'm not fond of lakes either, all that squishy grossness at the bottom freaks me out, and not being able to see in the water....at all!

I'm really scared of lakes. Lake Tahoe looks beautiful, though. But I'm scared of what's in it and the slimy bottoms.

For Mother's Day, my dad, brothers, and sis-in-law are going to cook for my mother and sis-in-law's mother. Too many people in the kitchen will be crazy.

We wired flowers to my MIL and tomorrow my wife's boys and I are taking her to P.F.Chang...........

I'm not fond of lakes either, all that squishy grossness at the bottom freaks me out, and not being able to see in the water....at all! The atlantic isn't real clear, but it's not completely opaque either!

Maybe the movie Pirannah scarred me? Nah I saw Jaws waaaaaay more times than Pirannah and oceans don't bother me.

My favorite lake in California is Bullards Bar. Super clear, turquoise and warm. It is definitely my favorite place to go boating. Highly recommend it!!!

Today we took my mom out to The Cheesecake Factory. My sister came up from the Bay Area and joined us too. Then spent the afternoon with my niece and goddaughter.

Tomorrow, all the kids are coming over and the girls are making me dinner. I truly am blessed!!!

Wirelessly posted

Happy Mother's Day!

Taking my mom to lunch and spend time with her.

I don't know. I'm not creative when it comes to celebrating. I may take her out to eat and buy her flowers. I'll express my love for her electronically and also I'll probably say "I fucking love my mom" on a page I'm admin for on facebook. Hmmm...what else? Ah screw it, that's it. After reading what Angel1989 said, I'd cook dinner for my mom but I can't cook. So that's out. I already got a gift for her, but I'm waiting until her birthday which is coming up. Anyway... Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

Happy mother's day all. I'm gonna call my dad and then my brothers in a few minutes and we'll talk about memories of ma for a bit. She passed way too young. This is our second mother's day without her. I miss her terribly. We all do. She was a saint.

Then...Then after my wife wakes up, we're heading to Krause Springs, a beautiful natural springs about an hour west of here. The truck's all packed with some ribeyes and two beautiful babyback slabs that I rubbed with some Sweet Mom's yesterday. It's all been crystalizing all night in the fridge. I also made up some homemade potato salad. We use green olives instead of pickles. Yum. Nothing but the best for her! Luckily... we will get to join in and help her gobble all that up.

I can't wait.

I don't want to try anything. It amazes me that I have been in ocean many times and never encounter Jellyfish. I have been though Man of War (Jelly fish) in Hawaii and never got stung. My oldest sister got stung and she told me it really hurts like bitch.

All you have to do is pee yourself or have your friends pee on ya...lol

I needed a chuckle thanks guys. :lol: From moms day to jellyfish stings and peeing on each other .. smiles ...

Back