Mother pleads guilty to making 11-year-old daughter peddle heroin

Mommyof3

Reaction score
MIAMI (AP) — A woman pleaded guilty Monday to sending her 11-year-old daughter outside their home in her nightgown to peddle heroin.

Alison Lolanda Davis, 37, was sentenced to five years in prison in a plea deal. She's been in jail since being arrested last January, unable to make $120,000 bond, and was given credit for time served.

A prosecutor said proceedings were pending in juvenile court to terminate Davis' parental rights. The girl, who was not charged, is in state custody along with a sister.

Davis pleaded guilty to all nine counts against her, including cocaine possession, drug trafficking, child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a child.

Police said they started watching the South Miami house in October 2003 based on a tip. Officers said they saw the girl regularly selling $10 and $20 doses of heroin to drivers and pedestrians. Undercover officers said they made three buys before raiding the house.
:crazy:

That is so fucked up!, Some mothers like her do not even deserved to have kids on their own when they make their children go buy drugs/selling for them. I hate that and that pissed me off.

Good thing she lost parents rights, and she deserved it and hope she never gets her children back either.

Cheri said:
That is so fucked up!, Some mothers like her do not even deserved to have kids on their own when they make their children go buy drugs/selling for them. I hate that and that pissed me off.

Good thing she lost parents rights, and she deserved it and hope she never gets her children back either.
:gpost:

Speaking of being a good parent :roll: ...This mother chose drugs and making money than raising her children the right way....I'm pretty much glad she got what she deserves...

I also feel that her children would be better off having another set of parents, someone who will take the role of raising those children in the right direction...

Oh No, again!!!

I dont understand the parents! Why they wish to have children?

Back