Mother in law confess to me

mtnlady

Reaction score
It was out of blue, that my mother in law confess that she was mean to me and she asked me to forgive her and said she was sorry to me. I accept that she was forgiven because of my relationship to my hubby. She knews that he was stupid, jerk but knows that I am a good woman for my hubby and what I have done to my hubby that I was doing right . She believe that my hubby is hiding his loves to me, maybe so...... hard to say but I will find out soon or later.....since my hubby having a pblm and I am waiting for anything that is mircle happen to me so see what happen.......

I hope this is the beginning of better relationships.

Dunno what the problem is....but it's nice ur MIL apologized for "whatever" she said to you or did....Sometimes "miracles" do happen, or we think they do, so whatever the problem is with ur Hubby, maybe a good smack in the head would make him see the "light"!..j/k!

Ouch - I used to date a guy. He wasn't able to express his feelings - I tried everything out in order to work the things out.

He is just a type of person who is very reserved, which isn't a fit for me. So, I broken up with him, yet he's a good guy of his own though.

How long you guys have been together before getting married?

When I got married my husband famliy told him I was good for him and I got really up set when I heard this! When ever we had a fight he thought it was all my fault as he was thought I was not being nice to him! His stupid famliy kept telling him how good I was for him , he would never take any blame for any thing. He thought if I was so good for him , he could get away with anything and he would still be good! I hate when people all the responsibility
on the wife having to be " so good all the time"! It is so sexist to me!

Back