Most Scariest Movie?

Jaws and Jeepers Creepers 2 are mostly scarest movie I see so far.

pimpdaddyposse said:
Get Stephen King Movies... that will do :)
OH yeah man, the best seller book guy... I havent reall though of that.. but thanks

MASTER said:
I think " Jeepers Creepers" is scary but not the scariest movie ever. So, why don' you guys watch that and awhile ago the 2nd parts just came out.

I don't think Jeeprs Creepers earned anything worthy for 'scariest' movie of all times. 'The Thing' does --

:) Everyone's opinions are all respected -- I respect your judgment of that movie. Cheers!

Hi Waterrats13....*Hugs*.. :ily:

I've watched ALOT of scary movies ......hmmm....the WORST...Let's see....umm....I would say ' 13 Ghosts ' and ' The Excorist ' .....Those two scary movies sure gives me nightmares....even when I watch it I would cover my eyes......

^Angel^ said:
Hi Waterrats13....*Hugs*.. :ily:

I've watched ALOT of scary movies ......hmmm....the WORST...Let's see....umm....I would say ' 13 Ghosts ' and ' The Excorist ' .....Those two scary movies sure gives me nightmares....even when I watch it I would cover my eyes......

Hey Angel ^o^ :ily: too...long time no see online (meme been so busy! :lol:)

13 Ghosts was a GOOD and scary movie, too! There are heaps of good classic horror movies like 'The Excorist', Jaws, etc.

There are a few flukes, but hey, the movie producers/directors did what they could do in creating a successfully scary movie. ;)

I get creeped out everytime I think of that movie Children of the Corn..
kind of funny that Children of the Corn and Villiage of the Dammned were both metioned here. Kids with my syndrome are all blonde, blue eyed and look exactly alike, like in COC and VOTD!

WaterRats13 said:
I don't think Jeeprs Creepers earned anything worthy for 'scariest' movie of all times. 'The Thing' does --

:) Everyone's opinions are all respected -- I respect your judgment of that movie. Cheers!
Well I would have to say I agreed with you.. but there are tons of scary movie.. "13 ghost" is one of them eh.

WaterRats13 said:
Hey Angel ^o^ :ily: too...long time no see online (meme been so busy! :lol:)

There are a few flukes, but hey, the movie producers/directors did what they could do in creating a successfully scary movie. ;)

:P Hey WaterRats...Yes long time no see ....but I am sure glad you are here.....

Yes very true... ;)

sweetgal154 said:
I'm having couple of friends over tomorrow (my last day before I leave for college and I wanted to know if you could recommend me any kind of scary movies (I'm really interested in 80's scary movies) I love scary movies! I can just scream and it'll scare my friends haha. Please reply if you have any good movie suggestions. Thanks!
You know that The Rings is so really scariest as worth than any horror movies. :mrgreen:

pimpdaddyposse said:
Get Stephen King Movies... that will do :)

I agree with you, PDP about Stephen King reeling out great stories that do scare the crap out of me...he really makes me think and analyse just about everything in the storyline -- plus injects dark and black humour every now and then which I enjoy :lol:.
Although, not all of his novels were successfully converted into a film format. His most recent one, 'DreamCatcher' -- the book was GREAT! But...BUT -- not the film version. :( It was quite a disappointment because it ruined the storyline. :roll:

I've seen another suspense movie which is sorta related to horror but not much but it was pretty scary though...it's called "gotika" or whatever that is...and Halle Berry's the lead actress in that movie...it was pretty good though. you guys should see that sometime.

I think Reign of Fire was pretty scary and also, Final Destination and Jeepers Creepers. Those were pretty scary. I agree with others who said It and Children of the Corn. Another one that creeps me out is the Omen. :cool: !

Steel said:
children of corn was horrible
Which one? They've got like 6 or 7, maybe 8 of them. Of course, the first one was the best. The sequels were alright... until it went past part 4. That's when the rest started to bomb.

FutureGame2100 said:
You know that The Rings is so really scariest as worth than any horror movies. :mrgreen:
Have you seen Ringu? They made Ringu, Ringu 2, and Ringu 0 before The Ring was ever made. Ringu was originally made in Japan and it's scarier and darker than The Ring.

System_of_a_Dwn said:
Have you seen Shazzam. That movie is the scariest ever...have you ever seen Shaq try to act? :)
:rofl: When I first saw the movie and Shaq appeared, I was like... "OMG!?"

WaterRats13 said:

Which version of The Thing are you referring to? They have two versions: 1951 & 1982. I've seen the 1982 version with Kurt Russell and I think it's pretty scare... gruesome too!

Back