Most Scariest Movie?

sweetgal154

Reaction score
I'm having couple of friends over tomorrow (my last day before I leave for college and I wanted to know if you could recommend me any kind of scary movies (I'm really interested in 80's scary movies) I love scary movies! I can just scream and it'll scare my friends haha. Please reply if you have any good movie suggestions. Thanks!

the only 80s movie i can remember is nightmare on elm street and children of the corn. the rest i dont remember OH yah halloween is another movie u could check out.

sweetgal154 said:
I'm having couple of friends over tomorrow (my last day before I leave for college and I wanted to know if you could recommend me any kind of scary movies (I'm really interested in 80's scary movies) I love scary movies! I can just scream and it'll scare my friends haha. Please reply if you have any good movie suggestions. Thanks!

the movie called "IT" :naughty:

javapride said:
the only 80s movie i can remember is nightmare on elm street and children of the corn. the rest i dont remember OH yah halloween is another movie u could check out.

I've heard of Nightmare on Elm Street but Children of the Corn? I should check it out :)

As of Halloween, I've seen few movies of Halloween but the last Halloween movie..I think Resurrection- I thought it was stupid-no offense to those who liked Resurrection.

sweetgal154 said:
hahaha...how would you rate it 1-10. 1 being the least scary and 10 the most scariest?

9.5 is IMO.. it's scary movie related to clown

nah i think "The Thing" is one of most scariest movie i ever seen. "The Blob" is really scary too. Both movies are made in 80's.

Psycho Will said:
nah i think "The Thing" is one of most scariest movie i ever seen. "The Blob" is really scary too. Both movies are made in 80's.

yeah "the thing" is good one!

hey guys...I did get to see "The Thing," "It," and "The Excorist" definteley gave me nightmares!! hehe. thank you for your suggestions :)

I get creeped out everytime I think of that movie Children of the Corn.. :shiver:

"The Ring" was definetly one of the SCARIEST movies that I have ever seen in years...I never been SO fucking scared in my life before...sure, when I was a kid I wasn't too scared on horror movies like chucky, or jason movies or something like that but sure I was scared but not that scared.

But "The Ring" has me scared as FUCK as ever! I even had the lights on at night for more than a week trying to say to myself that it's "just a movie" "just a movie" "just a movie"...lol seriously, it was really good too so if you really want to find a movie that scares completly the fuck outta you, then "The Ring" is the one.

The most very scary movie was Stephen King's 'Pet Cemetary'. It was my first time watching a scary movie at slumber party when I was very young. I used to hang out at pet's cemetary at a friend's mother's animal shelter place, after watched that movie I never went near there again! Try that one! It's very spooky and kinda gruesome.....

e said:
The most very scary movie was Stephen King's 'Pet Cemetary'. It was my first time watching a scary movie at slumber party when I was very young. I used to hang out at pet's cemetary at a friend's mother's animal shelter place, after watched that movie I never went near there again! Try that one! It's very spooky and kinda gruesome.....

Yeah...that was a good and scary one. Has anyone seen 'Creepshow 1 and 2'? They both are GREAT scary ones and has humour mixed in it as well...dark humour, that is. ;)

sweetgal154 said:
I've heard of Nightmare on Elm Street but Children of the Corn? I should check it out :)

As of Halloween, I've seen few movies of Halloween but the last Halloween movie..I think Resurrection- I thought it was stupid-no offense to those who liked Resurrection.
i agree. all the sequels to the old movies suck. they drain the original storyline out, add bogus special effects, i mean, honestly, look at jason X. please.

The 100 Scariest Movie Scenes Of All Time!

THE 100 SCARIEST MOVIE SCENES OF ALL TIME!

Here is the link.

I think the scariest movies I've seen was Village of the Damned and Dark City. Both spooked the hell out of me, but that was probably because it was at night time heh.

The Shining (Jack Nicholson)--Jack was the perfect example of psycho surprised his wife and son by popping his head out the door!! Boo!!

Wow, Look at number #6... it is definitely scary!!

I think " Jeepers Creepers" is scary but not the scariest movie ever. So, why don' you guys watch that and awhile ago the 2nd parts just came out.

Back