Most Popular College Sports in your state?

Not sure if I can post a Canadian university team logo in here or so.. dunno if it would be really connected to the main topic at hand...

Why not? It didn't say US only. :wave:

Not sure if I can post a Canadian university team logo in here or so.. dunno if it would be really connected to the main topic at hand...

Sure you can..... Just know that if their football team comes to Texas it's not going to be a proud day for Canada. In fact we are going to let our band play the 2nd half just so we don't score 200. And our cheerleaders are going to steal your maple syrup

:lol: j/k

Ah football is on the horizon. Time to get the trash talk in shape.....it's a little rusty.

Yes, you may share popular college sports in Canada Provinces.

Sure you can..... Just know that if their football team comes to Texas it's not going to be a proud day for Canada. In fact we are going to let our band play the 2nd half just so we don't score 200. And our cheerleaders are going to steal your maple syrup

:lol: j/k

Ah football is on the horizon. Time to get the trash talk in shape.....it's a little rusty.

Well there's always... “Team USA vs. The World” which will be in Texas
in 2011, "composed of graduating high school seniors" ...close as it gets:)

The “Team USA vs. The World” game, an annual international friendly matching USA Football’s Under-19 National Team against a “World Select” team, will be played in Austin, Texas, in 2011.

The world's best high school football players are coming to Austin, Texas.

"Team USA vs. The World" is an annual international friendly matching USA Football's Under-19 National Team - composed of graduating high school seniors - against a "World Select" team spanning as many as four continents. Both teams will field a 45-player roster.

The game will be played in early 2011. Details regarding coaching staffs, Austin training sites for both teams and ticket information will be announced during the upcoming football season.

USA Football: Austin to Host 2011 "Team USA vs. The World" in Football

Why are you surprised? I think that you already know.

no I don't. I don't follow sport. I don't watch sport. never knew Canada or many countries have sports.

no I don't. I don't follow sport. I don't watch sport. never knew Canada or many countries have sports.

:jaw: Jiro doesn't follow sports? Something I learned about that domestic dissent hunter. :lol:

Yeah, you're not alone. I WAS confused about Cedar Falls and Cedar Rapids before I moved here. I thought my job was in Cedar Rapids until I found out it's really in Cedar Falls which is close by my home. :lol:

Good. My 1st and 2nd cousins live in Cedar Falls. Actor Ashton Kutchner was born and grew up in Cedar Rapids.

Where I live now...
Kentucky.gif
It's the University of Kentucky Wildcats and Basketball is KING!!!! (I'm SO not a basketball fan)

There is also the University of Louisville...
Louisville_Cardinals.png

Back home... it's the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS and FOOOOOTBALL!!! GO VOLS!!! (can't wait for football season to get here!!!)

Tennessee_Volunteers.gif

Hockey is the state sport in Minnesota, no doubt. I hate hockey, though.

Back