• TAX, spend bore me

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • OTHER, tell me and rant more

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I'm so...

Look for them at night then your hair will be spiked!!!

:rofl: You funny... I love those word "hair spiked"...

But USA tax system is low than Germany?
Yes.

For your information, I am not racist...
:confused: I never said or implied that you were. Why do you bring that up?

I really don't care where they come from as long as they work and pay German taxes that's good. They are only humans like us.
That's fine. It's just part of the equation to realize that they will also become citizens and voters, so their cultural backgrounds will influence their votes, which might result in changes that are different from the traditional German perspective. They will have the obligation to pay their taxes, their right to collect their benefits, and the option to vote just like all other Germans do.

I have seen many Germans have babies here in real life and really have no problem with their decision either they want to have baby or not because it's their OWN decision. If the government is not satisfy with those Native German babies rate then reduce or cut some taxes... This is a simple....
I didn't say there was anything wrong with limiting family size. I'm just explaining the math. If there aren't enough babies born in Germany, then there won't be enough social security monies to support you in your old age. That's simple math.

wow, you sound like Bush who said this during Gerhard Schröder time that's because Gerhard was against war... Bush expect something from us that's because they helped us during WWII... :roll:
Huh? I don't know or care what Bush said to Schroder.

You're right. Why should Americans expect any gratitude from Europeans? :roll:

I guess we need to remember that the next time any Europeans come crying to us for help.

I really don't have idea why you think Europeans forget those history and do repeat those history.
Well, let's see. The Germans didn't remember what happened to them during WWI when they were starting WWII. I guess getting their butts beat once wasn't enough to make an impression.

The British didn't learn (until too late) that they couldn't trust the Germans' promise not to attack.

The Italians didn't learn that siding with Germany was a losing proposition.

The Germans didn't learn not to mess with the Russian front.

The French didn't learn that surrendering to the enemy doesn't spell success.

Do you want more?

Americans are welcome to work here in Germany and accept their rights. I find really sad that our kind and thoughtful of Americans are being ignorance and do not satisfy you enough. What do you want more then?
:bowdown:

My main concerning over USA is National DEBT... how can we catch up to pay this off?? NO, NEVER NEVER paid off because of different presidents want to spend more money or want to cut tax??? how can we struggle with different presidents?

My main concerning over USA is National DEBT... how can we catch up to pay this off?? NO, NEVER NEVER paid off because of different presidents want to spend more money or want to cut tax??? how can we struggle with different presidents?

Do you know that America was first in HUGE debt with France when they aid them to protect from UK? It's big than you thought. And biggest debt is WWII that Roosevelt spend, follow by income spend to today's rational. oh yes, you want to blame Roosevelt than Bush's.

But no need blame Bush, it's govt fault in many centuries.

Do you know that America was first in HUGE debt with France when they aid them to protect from UK? It's big than you thought. And biggest debt is WWII that Roosevelt spend, follow by income spend to today's rational. oh yes, you want to blame Roosevelt than Bush's.

But no need blame Bush, it's govt fault in many centuries.

Oh right, I recalled that one. I cannot believe that they did not pay back to our country for too long.

Actually, we blame Bush because our country already borrowed China's money billions or trillions of dollars which started two years ago. We still owe it as a 2nd largest debt in the history. We will get in trouble with a gas shortage in the future when the Earth's gas runs out.

I wrote my post that U.S. never broke because it is government money on its side. The outside of U.S. government money is that we have the debts. I think that U.S. divides two money systems - one is private congress people, and 2nd one is for public. Don't you think so?

Oh right, I recalled that one. I cannot believe that they did not pay back to our country for too long.

Actually, we blame Bush because our country already borrowed China's money billions or trillions of dollars which started two years ago. We still owe it as a 2nd largest debt in the history. We will get in trouble with a gas shortage in the future when the Earth's gas runs out.

eh? where does that come from?

If I was asked this question a month ago, I would have said GAY RIGHTS ALL THE WAY! I am a HUGE supporter of equal rights.

Unfortunately, my health benefits now SUCK, so that is what I chose. I tried to join Kaiser with my boyfriend at his work. For me to sign on with him it would be $500 a month THRU HIS COMPANY! Right now, I'm paying $300 out of pocket with an income that barely matches that...I know that there are people who pay easily three times more for health insurance monthly, but I'm pretty sure most of those people are making more than $10K a year.

Canada is looking better and better.

Afterthought

Getting out of Iraq is a huge one too, but it wasn't on the list. I just spoke to an old high school friend who is on R&R somewhere, but has been in Iraq for over a year and a half now. He just lost another friend from his company. Get them out, get them out, GET THEM OUT.

While you're at it, get Bush and his posse out too. I was 16 when he was elected. I was against him then, and I am really against him now.:pissed:

Last edited:
I see that it cause from Viet Nam War. How can Bush live to be president on during that war? :roll:

Yes, I missed that part. Sorry. The China's money goes to Iraq for our soldiers' needs for clothes, food, and weapons. Now, our American families send their clothes to their sons and daughters due lack of money. I didn't pay attention this part on the news because it is always something happens everyday.

Bush and the Congress said that we already gave billions of dollars to Iraq. I think that it does not make sense because of China's money. I remember last year or two that our money was sent to Iraq, and half of our money disappeared without a trace. Who did it? Maybe, Bush and Dick have it in their pocket.

Unfortunately, my health benefits now SUCK, so that is what I chose. I tried to join Kaiser with my boyfriend at his work. For me to sign on with him it would be $500 a month THRU HIS COMPANY! Right now, I'm paying $300 out of pocket with an income that barely matches that...I know that there are people who pay easily three times more for health insurance monthly, but I'm pretty sure most of those people are making more than $10K a year.

Canada is looking better and better.

Not quite as I thought that it is the best one. A new leader of Canada copied an American insurance system, and he is Republican. Many Canadians made a terrible mistake that they voted the wrong leader.

France is the only one in the world that provides a free health insurance for French people. They have a longest vacation than any country - I think one month vacation.

I heard about Kaiser. My sister had this service a long time ago. She said something that she does not like it.
Most insurances are always rip off. Insurance owners and vice-presidents took our money to spend for expensive vacations, big boats, and travel expenses. Both insurance and stock owners are the worse of all.

Then focus health insurance for the people.

:confused: I never said or implied that you were. Why do you bring that up?
:confused: Don´t you read that "For your information" which mean is let you know..... Got it? Why? Because you obessed Nazi and Muslim issues in different threads.

That's fine. It's just part of the equation to realize that they will also become citizens and voters, so their cultural backgrounds will influence their votes, which might result in changes that are different from the traditional German perspective. They will have the obligation to pay their taxes, their right to collect their benefits, and the option to vote just like all other Germans do.

Look at me, I am not German citizen and still pay German taxes and social insurances BECAUSE I live here in Germany. :) It´s the same with Muslims as well. I beleive that I already linked you about Muslims who want to become German citizen then must follow German Tradition/custom at other thread.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with limiting family size. I'm just explaining the math. If there aren't enough babies born in Germany, then there won't be enough social security monies to support you in your old age. That's simple math.

You only explain what you read those link and I only explain what I see in REAL life... This is a difference.

Huh? I don't know or care what Bush said to Schroder.

wow, I thought you know...

You're right. Why should Americans expect any gratitude from Europeans? :roll:

It´s not Americans but Bush himself and now you accord your post here. :) I have a lot of Americans here at work place who are nice people and never expect anything like Bush... I really don´t have idea why you can´t accept the fact and then move on... which Americans doesn´t.

I guess we need to remember that the next time any Europeans come crying to us for help.

Well, let's see. The Germans didn't remember what happened to them during WWI when they were starting WWII. I guess getting their butts beat once wasn't enough to make an impression.

The British didn't learn (until too late) that they couldn't trust the Germans' promise not to attack.

The Italians didn't learn that siding with Germany was a losing proposition.

The Germans didn't learn not to mess with the Russian front.

The French didn't learn that surrendering to the enemy doesn't spell success.

Bitter post, I ever read here... :eek3: It sounds that you hate Germany/Europe so much or obsessed Europe. wow! We all accept the fact and move on but you?

For your information, Hilter was not there at WWI time. :) It look like that you ignore the difference history between WWI and WWII but blame Germany for cause both WWI and WWII which you know that Germany is a PART responsible for cause WWI and Hilter is FULL responsible for cause WWII, don´t you?

Do you want more?

Huh? You should ask those question yourself, not me because you are the one who start to complaint about Europeans. I accept and move on at long, long, long time ago and accept them as history but you?

Good. :)

Can you move on?

Bitter post, I ever read here... :eek3: It sounds that you hate Germany/Europe so much or obsessed Europe. wow! We all accept the fact and move on but you?

For your information, Hilter was not there at WWI time. :) It look like that you ignore the difference history between WWI and WWII but blame Germany for cause both WWI and WWII which you know that Germany is a PART responsible for cause WWI and Hilter is FULL responsible for cause WWII, don´t you?

Huh? You should ask those question yourself, not me because you are the one who start to complaint about Europeans. I accept and move on at long, long, long time ago and accept them as history but you?

Good post. I am part of Germany and my great grandpa is a Nazi army during the WWII, and not many people in Germany are happy with the war during the WWII. My grandma (a daughter of my great grandpa) told me many things about her experience living during the WWII, it was very interest. The Germans wasn't THAT bad, but influenced by Hilter's philosphy. Oh I forgot to add, my great grandpa is dead by Russian armies.

If Americans think Germany is still a "evil" nazis, then should Germans still think we are evil by having the black slaves at the history?

Hallo, Wie geht es ihhen? I'm half German.

Now, I would like to state my comment regarding WW1 and WW2. WW I is very complicated than WW 2.

US President Wilson predicted that The Treaty of Versailles "sparked" WW 2 and it came true. In fact, He didn't like the Treaty of Versailles.

The basic causes of WWI are Nationalism, Imperialism, Rival Alliances, Arms Race, and Secret Diplomacy. Central Powers of Europe in WW1- originally they were Germany, Austria-Hungry and Italy and the Rival alliances are France, Britian and Russia. Those Rival Alliance, the Imperial powers had their eyes on any spot in the world that was weak, any spot in the world could be conquered for economic gain or political gain!

The Balkans (later became Yugoslavia) was a weak area. Uh no! The Austria-Hungry had their eyes on this weak spot, The Balkans and also wanted to conquer it. The heir to the Austria-Hungarian throne, Archduke Ferdinand visited the Balkans. A Serb patriot who wanted the Balkans to become a Serbian nation because he didn't want Austria-Hungry to conquer it. So, He shot Ferdinand and his wife at the carriage. Boom! Austria-Hungry automatically mobilized against Serbs and it turned into WWI.

The US was drawn into WWI because Germans were sinking our US vessels. US joined the war on the side of Britain, France and Russia, but Russia had a communist revoultion in middle of war and withdrew.

President Wilson didn't like the war, felt it was barbaric! Wilson's ideal on the creation of a League of Nations, a place where nations could negotiate their differences without recourse to war- Germany and Central power were about to crumbling down. The arrogant Kaiser of Germany had abdicated the throne and fled. the allies never crossed German borders- Germany received Wilson's Fourteen Points book, which were published around the world and Germany believed it would be implimented, hoped for a "peace among equals".

When Wilson was at Versailles, Britain, France, and Italy wanted a piece of everything they could get from Germany-, not a "just and lasting peace" and not a "peace among equals". They sliced Wilson's peace settlements to pieces! Germany was sliced to pieces. It was a big blow to Germany. Wilson was not happy and predicted there will be a strong man who will rise in Germany. Wilson insisted on one thing of all who signed the Treaty of Versailles (which he didnt like much) that page one section one of the treaty will be a Covenant of the League of Nations.

Now, Wilson took the Treaty and the Covenant to the US senate, but Wilson's enemy, Cabot Lodge hated League of Nation, also loathed Wilson. He even kept hoping Wilson was dead. Seriously! Wilson went on a public tour around the country and tried to convince Senators to ratify the Treaty and accept the League of Nations- It was the last hope the US had to avert a second WW. But League died, the US was the only major power in the world that refused to join. The US started forgetting about the rest of the world.

Did Germany cause WW 1? NO. Have you ever read a history book that Germany caused WWI? NO - Because there isn't one- But they got blamed and had to sign the "war guilt" clause and pay war debts and reparations and got stripped of everything, and had to pay $56 billion, to French, British, Italian - But NOT America; because Wilson said the U.S. did not seek new territory, or indemnities, or any war debts. He said "All we asked for was a "just and lasting peace" a peace among equals, " a war to end wars" with no victor or vanquished."

20 years later, Germany assaulted those who humiliated Germany- Hilter was quite right in opposing an unjust Treaty of Versailles and reacting against it- however, he was a madman, an extremist, he organized society like an army, he was a fascist pig who organized the mass slaughter of 6 million enemies of state and 6 million Jews - no reason to erect any monument to this man- and YET, we all created Adolf Hilter at the settlement of the Treaty of Versailles - We created him and Wilson predicted it.

Good post. I am part of Germany and my great grandpa is a Nazi army during the WWII, and not many people in Germany are happy with the war during the WWII. My grandma (a daughter of my great grandpa) told me many things about her experience living during the WWII, it was very interest. The Germans wasn't THAT bad, but influenced by Hilter's philosphy. Oh I forgot to add, my great grandpa is dead by Russian armies.

If Americans think Germany is still a "evil" nazis, then should Germans still think we are evil by having the black slaves at the history?

Yes, that's right. Many German and Jews suffered in Nazi time... but they accept and move on. Also worst is Russian time during between before and after WWII as well. I recieved sad stories from them.

Yes I know what you mean about black slaves history. I keep my mouth shut myself and accept them as the history instead of critizing Americans for what they did to black slaves because I know they were not born on that time. It's not just them but Native American Indians and civil war as well. Why should I bitter and obsessed against Americans over their history for? I accept and listen their histories no matter either there're good or bad because we all were not born at that time but feel sad for the people who had through at their time.

Barbaro,
ja es gehts mir gut... :thumb:

Thank you for make a good post!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back