most awkward sports moment ever?

dead money

Reaction score
From the last UFC fight.

smooch.gif

pretty gay if you ask me.

uh................... i see.......

I am sure that both didn't meant to kiss each other but on each other's cheek. And I dont blame them as they have been receiving blows to head causing them to not able to think function clearly.

LMAO .. I did NOT see that !!!!

haha it was the first fight i believe, i was at this guys house as he had some friends come over for some burritos, UFC, poker, and beer and when that happened everyone kind of shut up and pretended it didnt happen. Then 3 minutes later, everyone all at once was like "OMG what a homo!" blah blah it was kind of funny....awkward to watch but funny lol

Doesn't mean anything at all. Just because they kissed, doesn't mean they aren't straight. Just like some females kiss their friends, on the lips, goodbye but yet no one thinks of them being Gay. Just my opinion:cool2:

[yt]KLiK91U-UpM[/yt]

It is really odd and awkward for the Spanish soccer player to celebrate and congratulate his teammate who scored a goal.

^^^ OFMG that guy kissed his teammates' crotch. lol

I guess it s norm in other culture but not USA :lol:

what the... f... u...ck?? thats def awkward!! im glad that there isnt nothing happened to me expect one hot cheerleader gave me free frenchkiss when i scored 41 points in hoops victory over number 2 rank in my league. i was surprised and her boyfriend were so damn pissed off [he's wrestler] when he saw it. DAMN.

Well I think the worst awkward is when a wrestler bite other wrestler's ear off awhile ago, I can't remember when that happened :cold:

^^^ OFMG that guy kissed his teammates' crotch. lol

I guess it s norm in other culture but not USA :lol:

No, he NIBBLED it, not kissed it. :eek3: You can see his teammate's shorts got jerked a bit when he nibbled it.

LOL ... How come I've never seen these moments before ???!!!!

Back