Morning Kiss

Pythia said:
Drink mouthwash? :barf:

Taking one oral care strip is better than.. ahem... drinking the mouthwash! :P

You crack me up so hard!!! You are so funny! BTW, your white dog is so cute!

Sabrina said:
Oh yeah orsgram makes you more lazy rest of the day. I preferred at night time instead of morning.

Not me! :P It gives me energy and I am in a great mood all day ;)

illustrator said:
simple quick kiss will do that for in the morning, unless we take brush our teeth then come back to the bed. then we can do it in tongue. :nasty:

One of good tips! :D

Monring kiss?? Hmmm rather go to toothbusher then take mouthwashing then fresh Mint before hot kiss deeper each other while in bed *ooo!!* *snicker*

ofcccccccccccccccc i will kiss my babe java in the morning!!! that i show her how much i love her so much!!! :kiss: :wiggle:

nani kuini said:
You crack me up so hard!!! You are so funny! BTW, your white dog is so cute!

Thank you!! Can you believe that her previous family tried to get rid of her by dumping her in a parking lot? I am blessed to have my little gringa! :)

Nice bike! I want to learn how to ride on a motorcycle. My uncle is teaching me to learn how to ride on a motorcycle by riding the ATV bike. He said it's the only way I can learn with no fear. Riding the motorcycle felt like riding on a really HEAVY bike. Pretty scary!

*gives everyone a big wet sloppy kiss with a flavor of onion dip*

Katzie said:
*gives everyone a big wet sloppy kiss with a flavor of onion dip*
ewww :barf: i can't image that...
What i always do is brush my teeth right before bed.. have water and Ritz cracker next to my bed.. in morning.. i eat cracker then drink water and spray my mouth in mint style... then kiss, French kiss.. etc.. :D

VamPyroX said:
Well, if you were with me... too fucking bad! :fu:

lol.......... then the sex the night before better wear you out so you would be too tired to do it again lol

Morning kiss? Why should we have to be picky about give a kiss? I can kiss while bad breath or not. Just be yourself.

kuifje75 said:
I don't see what is wrong with kissing in the morning, even though the breathe might not be the best. Do you mean to tell me that if you suck penis or eat pussies and whatever, and then in mornings you wont kiss due to morning breathe? That is so fucked up. Sorry if I am being crass.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:rofl: All of you are really hilarious !! Thanks makes my day ! I laugh so much this morning ! :lol:

Jeeze ! I miss so much the affectionate, kiss, etc... in many months. I did not have a time to socialiable to meet the guy.

Hopefully, I will find one at NEAAD basketball tournamety in Rhode Island on February 21st. Date can be fun as for stable relationship. I am not ready for relationship. I assume, I am afraid to get hurt again.

Katzie said:
Hmm how about BBNT?

Unfortunately, I am much older than him. There is another reason, I am afraid that my orgasm is extremely sound for him.
blinking1.gif
I may damage his inner ear to become Deaf. I did not want him to sue me.

What is more, I am out of practice in the romantic and bed ! That will help me alot if I bring a chair to watch your performance ?

If you will serve me some
lurk.gif
which is great! Please let me know when is the best time for you ? :naughty:

You don't even know coz you haven't tried it! :lol: Oh Sabrina you're spoiling the fun!

Sabrina said:
:rofl: All of you are really hilarious !! Thanks makes my day ! I laugh so much this morning ! :lol:

Jeeze ! I miss so much the affectionate, kiss, etc... in many months. I did not have a time to socialiable to meet the guy.

Hopefully, I will find one at NEAAD basketball tournamety in Rhode Island on February 21st. Date can be fun as for stable relationship. I am not ready for relationship. I assume, I am afraid to get hurt again.

Love is a risk and everything is risk. You've gotta take it. You never know that love is for you :) Don't give up on love.

Morning Kiss...

*sigh* It has been ages since I've had a wonderful morning kiss...miss that! Hopefully, someday, someday, I'll get that morning kiss again!!! Until then, I got my cats to lick my face in the morning...but no tuna fish breath, please!

Heh!

Love,
DD :kiss:

Same thing as my girlfriend kissed me in the morning before she goes to school or work..

Cheri said:
Just put some Mints near ur bed and mouthwash then u can go ahead and do a french 'moaning' kiss, when u wake up in the morning
oooo you must be that bad! lol

Back