Morning everyone!

Nessi

Reaction score
Well as usual, I can't sleep, so it's early at 6:35am for me, so I decided to browse the web and came across this forum.

My name is Jessica, I'm (almost) 25 years old from Texas. Born hard-of-hearing, got a cochlear implant when I was 13 years old, currently pregnant with my first child due on the first week of September (even though I have a feeling that I could have him at the end of August).

Well enough babbling, can't wait to hear from ya'll! :wave:

:wave: Chips Ahoy and welcome aboard All Deaf Ms Jessica, from northern Florida on the right coast. (I'm a hearie, who doesn't listen :laugh2:/sightie)

Please keep us updated about you and your baby! :ty:

Hugs,

Thank you everyone :D

Congratulations... Where are you from in texas?

I'm from the Sugar Land area, suburbs of Houston. Currently living in Richmond as I moved back to be closer to family/friends from living in Austin for about 4 years.

:wave:Hello and welcome to AD, congradulations on your first child I hope this is a good thing in your life, not the case for everyone. Stop by say hello anytime you like and enjoy your time here.:cool2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hi Nessi! Congratulations on having your first baby! Wow, third trimester in Texas heat. You are a strong woman :)

Back