More Viable Representatives needed...

nozobo

Reaction score
If you know anybody in NC, SC, FL, MO, MN, AZ, NJ, OR, IL, IO, OK, WY, WI, MI or you would like to become a representative for Viable please feel free to submit a resume to jobs@viable.net and CC to tara.mellon@viable.net.

Click on Viable.net - Job Opportunities under Representative

I'm a Rep for Colorado area and Viable's great!

Thanks!

I once got hired by Viable and was told to send 1099 forms immediately. I was so new to 1099 forms and asked someone to provide me some answers. I have waited for the answers for several weeks, so I gave up. I joined Sorenson and had worked there ever since.

I once got hired by Viable and was told to send 1099 forms immediately. I was so new to 1099 forms and asked someone to provide me some answers. I have waited for the answers for several weeks, so I gave up. I joined Sorenson and had worked there ever since.

How long you been workin for Sorenson?

What is PSE?

PSE stands for Pidgin Signed English

PSE is not a true language and lacks rules. It is viewed by sign linguistics experts as a way to "bridge" the gap between native ASL speakers and native English speakers. Native speakers can be either deaf or hearing. It contains a mix of ASL rules and English grammar. The signs used in PSE come from ASL, but they are not used in an ASL-ish way, but rather in a more normal English pattern.

PSE stands for Pidgin Signed English

PSE is not a true language and lacks rules. It is viewed by sign linguistics experts as a way to "bridge" the gap between native ASL speakers and native English speakers. Native speakers can be either deaf or hearing. It contains a mix of ASL rules and English grammar. The signs used in PSE come from ASL, but they are not used in an ASL-ish way, but rather in a more normal English pattern.

Oh ok but why did they still using that word then? Why don't we called that ESL or ASL? I never heard of that PSE before in my life.

Oh ok but why did they still using that word then? Why don't we called that ESL or ASL? I never heard of that PSE before in my life.

Because in the deaf world, they want to be independent so they seperate everything.

ESL isn't a sign language. It is English as Second Language. You might be thinking of BSL. or JSL.

Back