More school frusturations

:shock:ok lucky you

I need support to access auditory only learning as my apd means my hearing cuts in and out (from 30 db loss flat line to profound and anywhere in between)

And i can only glace(i can speed read about minute at time) at normal size print before it goes fizzy. I need irlens overlays with magnification and a ruler(at the moment im using a bar magnifier with an irlens overlay superglued to it) to read large amounts of texts or to read aloud normal sized print.For large print I only need a irlens overlay. and i have floaters that come and go. Learning braille and the unimanuel perkins keyboard
thats my visual processing disorder

my apd is mostly just an overload of noise. i hear TOO MUCH. not just the person standing in front of me talking but the cat meowing next door and the person drumming their fingers on the table across the room. my brain chooses what it wants to listen to. so if its in the mood to listen to that meowing cat, im not gonna hear a dang thing you say when youre talking to me face to face. it tries to make up for it sometimes, but gets confused. my brain will backtrack and grab a bunch of words it just heard and try and put it together to make sense. but ill end up only getting the first and last sounds in a word right "do you want children for dinner?" obviously was NOT what you said, but children and chicken both start with ch and end with en. ive just gotten used to deciphering what it really meant lol.

Back