More Purple crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
qwerty, I don't think Chevy is afraid to post in here. He probably won't respond in here because maybe he thinks your postings are full of B.S. It is really full of it. I don't think Nathan left AD but I am sure he will check in here once in while to see how is everyone. But I don't think they will post in here because you giving negative comment about Purple and to those who worked for Purple. When you had to see something wrong with Purple and scream, "BLUNDER!!!" It is like crying wolf to me. Why cant you say something about Viable? Viable is the one who got busted by FBI for fraud. Purple got fraud? I don't think so! Sorenson may have their own method of running their own business and it goes for ALL VRS. ALL VRS means Viable, SnapVRS, Purple, Sorenson, and many other small VRS companies. They have their own way of running their business. Sorenson has tons of money and it was the biggest company that run in VRS industry. New VRS companies are young and they are starting to expand (depending on how well their companies are doing whether it going bad or good). I said in the post long time ago and I will say it again. ALL VRS companies need to get along and work together and work on developing technologies to help deaf people to communicate and giving deaf communities the equalities to hearing people. Now, qwerty, you are really abrasive and bashing on Purple. What is wrong with you? Give them the time and opportunities to grow to expand to whatever business they are working on.

Sorenson are doing well developing software on their own. ZVRS who already selling Z340, that was actually created by the company called Creative. Creative actually created the software and gave the software rights to ZVRS to sell Z340 and OJO also gave OJO devices as well to give to deaf consumers. Viable probably created on their own too as well until recently SnapVRS obtained the rights to Viable. SnapVRS actually got OJO from another company who made OJO themselves. They worked hard to give the deaf communities and gives them opportunities to compare products. That is what those VRS companies is doing today. They are living the American's dream to archeive and helping the deaf communities to have equal access to communicate with hearing people. But my opinion is they need to work together and they need to get along no matter what. Verizon and AT&T have their own of running their business and it was giving people their choice whether they like one or the other. But they decided to compete for better business. If all VRS companies decided to compete, then that mean we all have to cough up our money and pay the hefty bills. Which you want? Competition or get along together? Your choice.

RedWolf

qwerty, I don't think Chevy is afraid to post in here. He probably won't respond in here because maybe he thinks your postings are full of B.S. It is really full of it. I don't think Nathan left AD but I am sure he will check in here once in while to see how is everyone. But I don't think they will post in here because you giving negative comment about Purple and to those who worked for Purple. When you had to see something wrong with Purple and scream, "BLUNDER!!!" It is like crying wolf to me. Why cant you say something about Viable? Viable is the one who got busted by FBI for fraud. Purple got fraud? I don't think so! Sorenson may have their own method of running their own business and it goes for ALL VRS. ALL VRS means Viable, SnapVRS, Purple, Sorenson, and many other small VRS companies. They have their own way of running their business. Sorenson has tons of money and it was the biggest company that run in VRS industry. New VRS companies are young and they are starting to expand (depending on how well their companies are doing whether it going bad or good). I said in the post long time ago and I will say it again. ALL VRS companies need to get along and work together and work on developing technologies to help deaf people to communicate and giving deaf communities the equalities to hearing people. Now, qwerty, you are really abrasive and bashing on Purple. What is wrong with you? Give them the time and opportunities to grow to expand to whatever business they are working on.

Sorenson are doing well developing software on their own. ZVRS who already selling Z340, that was actually created by the company called Creative. Creative actually created the software and gave the software rights to ZVRS to sell Z340 and OJO also gave OJO devices as well to give to deaf consumers. Viable probably created on their own too as well until recently SnapVRS obtained the rights to Viable. SnapVRS actually got OJO from another company who made OJO themselves. They worked hard to give the deaf communities and gives them opportunities to compare products. That is what those VRS companies is doing today. They are living the American's dream to archeive and helping the deaf communities to have equal access to communicate with hearing people. But my opinion is they need to work together and they need to get along no matter what. Verizon and AT&T have their own of running their business and it was giving people their choice whether they like one or the other. But they decided to compete for better business. If all VRS companies decided to compete, then that mean we all have to cough up our money and pay the hefty bills. Which you want? Competition or get along together? Your choice.

RedWolf

I agree you! True, Nathan decided to leave from Purple last few weeks ago. I won't listen from Qwerty. he s silly to talk too much.

I agree you! True, Nathan decided to leave from Purple last few weeks ago. I won't listen from Qwerty. he s silly to talk too much.

He actually left Purple or actually left AD? I am little confused...:shrug:

Yes, Nathan left both AD and Purple. I know his reason when I had chatted iwth him in VP. I still be sad about his lost interersting all of them. But I have member of Nathan s own forum. If interesting to join up it, contact me in PM.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jxkDHD0am8]YouTube - VRS: My New Year's Resolution[/ame]

qwerty123,

Mock me whatever you want and I don't give a flying fuck. I just found out right now after reading this thread. Purple CEO has left Purple Communications, few heads were rolled out and oh yes we had seen lots of internal reforms occured.

I'm glad that Purple is still here, operating ethically and a viable competitoner to Sorenson. Isn't what consumers want?

qwerty123,

Mock me whatever you want and I don't give a flying fuck. I just found out right now after reading this thread. Purple CEO has left Purple Communications, few heads were rolled out and oh yes we had seen lots of internal reforms occured.

I'm glad that Purple is still here, operating ethically and a viable competitoner to Sorenson. Isn't what consumers want?

bulls**t
Dan Luis and other heads still here Leadership

your name start letter O and have apostrohe right?

BTW welcome back to AD

qwerty123 - Billy Mays said STFU when he's talking

qwerty123,

john

in case you miss it
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPFPhXJhoUQ]YouTube - The Downfall of HitlerVRS[/ame]

tell him he can STFU since it me thread

it me thread? talking a like a pirate, eh? well

Billy Mays an' I think ye be full o' bilge water.

Wow... why do you care so much about all this? All I care about is Purple has good customer service. The rest is just details I don't really feel the need to know.

You might be wondering why I am here then. I was curious about this thread, but still felt the need to speak up anyway.

Mod note:

I've been noticing some bashings against some VRS providers. I see some complaints from left to right. So now, I will be clear to you guys...

None of the VRS services are perfect... there is no reason to bicker, bash, trolling negatively about certain VRS providers... That includes Sorenson, Purple, Viable, SnapVrs, Zvrs, so on. There is always competitions... enough said.

Keep the threads civil, any bashing, naming members, flame wars will be removed.

By the way, once a thread is closed... there is a reason, do not create part 2 or use a quote from a closed thread. Once a thread is closed stays closed.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back