More Blasts in London

England Has nukes! Why not tony blair launch one of the nukes and send it to syria Or saudi arabia? Cause thats the only thing arabs understand is a nuclear attack on their country.

ravensteve1961 said:
England Has nukes! Why not tony blair launch one of the nukes and send it to syria Or saudi arabia? Cause thats the only thing arabs understand is a nuclear attack on their country.

Because the repruccussions of that would far too grave. A nuclear hollocaust is the last thing we need. Especially when neither Syria or Saudi nationals had anything to do with the attacks. The first bombings were done at the hand of British citizens, 2 of whom were from Pakistan, and 1 born in Jamaica.

At least no one was hurt or killed this time. It was all taken care of before anything happened.

What's even better is that there is plenty of evidence to go around since the bombs didn't go off.

ravensteve1961 said:

Even if they have nukes, I wouldn't want them to nuke those countries cuz of innonence residents. Perhaps many of them has nothing to do with terrorism and bomings. Perhaps few percents of them do something.

If a deaf person do a bombing, would you want the relatation to be against deaf people in general or just punish those who are responsible?

I was a bit surprised that those ppl got away with bombing two weeks ago is that they were actual sucide bombers so...I hear this time they didnt use bombs that was as powerful as the bombing two weeks ago was...so I didnt hear if anyone was wounded or killed by the bombing.

deaf24fan said:
Even if they have nukes, I wouldn't want them to nuke those countries cuz of innonence residents. Perhaps many of them has nothing to do with terrorism and bomings. Perhaps few percents of them do something.

If a deaf person do a bombing, would you want the relatation to be against deaf people in general or just punish those who are responsible?
I understand,,,But i want terrorism STOPPED!! Just like the A BOMB was telling the japanese the war is over and you cant win. After president truman dropped 2 ATOMIC BOMBS on japan,The japanese people got the message and they wouldnt dare attack america ever again.This is where i think the nuclear bomb will do to the arabic world.It will settle them down and they will think before acting on another 9-11 on america ever again. And if britan does it then they wont attack london again. Cause everyone of the arabs love their brothers and sisters and they dont wanna see their family all dead because for a cause they belive in.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Yeah, well I think tucked away in there you might find some quotes about forgiveness, understanding, and turning the other cheek, too.

i dont like terriosts! and i got shock of London bomb for second time this morning and my mom told me said its small not huge!

and i watch news marathon by July 7th but i totally shock about that! but its really my favorite vacation in England lots! and i got magazine of Newsweek and Time magazine also about that! and least dies by 40 i think so! and more injury of British people.

Sara Boyce

Idiots, they shot the wrong man and he wasn't linked to the bombings. Hope they know what to do and catch those terrorists.

I heard that news tv that happened in London bombs that again because of the terriosts.

backerman said:
Idiots, they shot the wrong man and he wasn't linked to the bombings. ..
Awful! I wonder why he didn't stop when the police ordered him to????

Back