moon

starrygaze

Reaction score
Cloudless and no tree moonrise as sunset gone.
2427143392_49bf02d385_o.jpg

Dang! That is one beautiful and very compelling picture!

Thanks! this picture size is 8.5 MB because it is preserve in RAW. I will work more on that in future.

55 mm Len manual, aperture priority manual, f/7.1, ISO 100. not as bad?

Thanks! this picture size is 8.5 MB because it is preserve in RAW. I will work more on that in future.

55 mm Len manual, aperture priority manual, f/7.1, ISO 100. not as bad?

You are welcome. I didnt realize that it is lot of mb. That is interesting. Cool looking forward to more of your pictures then. heh! :)

No thats wonderful picture. I love the color! Amazing!

You are welcome. I didnt realize that it is lot of mb. That is interesting. Cool looking forward to more of your pictures then. heh! :)

No thats wonderful picture. I love the color! Amazing!

This color picture looks almost exact as my naked eyes what I saw. Interesting...

Raw image files are sometimes called digital negatives, as they fulfill the same role as film negatives in traditional chemical photography: that is, the negative is not directly usable as an image, but has all of the information needed to create an image. In addition to raw files from cameras, raw data from film scanners can also be referred to as digital negatives. Likewise, the process of converting a raw image file into a viewable format is sometimes called developing a raw image, by analogy with the film development.

Like a photographic negative, a digital negative may have a wider dynamic range or color gamut than the eventual final image format. The selection of the final choice of image rendering is part of the process of white balancing and color grading.

That is why I prefer Raw image files for my future.

Yea this does make me feel like I was really there! Nice picture :)

wow, that is beautiful pic. which is your camera?

I won Ebay bid just 5 dollars of new tripod for my camera and exciting to see. I have difficult with movement of my camera during low light photography I used on pole, rocks, and anothers.

2431458992_d89ac2f661_o.jpg

Yea this does make me feel like I was really there! Nice picture :)

Yes because gather of overall exposures that make you feel like you are there because some exposures do not show the details. I finally learned but still learn more as I am novice since couple months ago with first new camera!

Back