Reaction score
:thumb: I own and i love it.

funnnnnnny!

Meg said:
What is Monk? Never heard of it.....

Enlighten us, please :)

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/

SHOW DESCRIPTION:
After the unsolved murder of his wife, Adrian Monk developed obsessive-compulsive disorder -- a terrifying and irrational fear of germs and contamination. His condition cost him his job as a prominent homicide detective on the San Francisco police force. He continues to solve crimes with the help of his nurse, Sharona, much to the dismay of jealous police captain Stottlemeyer, Monk's former boss.

It's a great show! I love watching it. I haven't really been able to catch the show on television, but I am now watching it more often now that it's summer time! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
It's a great show! I love watching it. I haven't really been able to catch the show on television, but I am now watching it more often now that it's summer time! :thumb:

:thumb: I can't wait for 2nd Season DVD.

illustrator said:
:thumb: I can't wait for 2nd Season DVD.
I don't exactly have the money to buy those sets. I only buy Smallville seasons. Soon, I'll start buying Stargate, Monk, Dead Zone, and Star Trek sets. :thumb:

I saw a couple of eposides of 'Monk' and found it very hysterical and well done. :D Tony Shaloub does an incredible job in that tv series. He was wonderful as Antonio on 'Wings' some years ago and 'Th13een Ghosts' as well. ;)

Really!?! Great. I love that show. I hope it'll be on DVD in Australia soon or I'll :pissed: if it does not come ashore.

Miss-Delectable said:
Really!?! Great. I love that show. I hope it'll be on DVD in Australia soon or I'll :pissed: if it does not come ashore.

:lol: I hope the same, too! :D I also have been hoping like mad that 2 other favourite TV shows of mine which are Australian dramas -- to be on DVD AND have bloody english subtitles!!!!

Can't believe it's last season of Monk this year. Only one more episode to go follow after saw the second last episode. Yes, it's time we will find out who kill Monk's wife on who and why.

Can't believe it's last season of Monk this year. Only one more episode to go follow after saw the second last episode. Yes, it's time we will find out who kill Monk's wife on who and why.

And I am very sad. I also wonder, will he die of the poison and join Trudy in death? :(

And I am very sad. I also wonder, will he die of the poison and join Trudy in death? :(

it got me think... why on Earth has Monk never open Trudy's Christmas gift?!? 12 years is long time for tape!

I feel sad that this is the last season. This is one of my favorite show. it's one of my cozy mystery where I cuddle up in a warm blanket, drink some tea, and enjoy the show.

it got me think... why on Earth has Monk never open Trudy's Christmas gift?!? 12 years is long time for tape!

I knew the present was one of the clue to the mystery. I remember several Christmas episodes where Monk put the present under his tree, but would not open it.

I don't think Monk will die as he looks fine in the sneak preview of the final show. I'd bet Monk is kicking himself for not opening Trudy's present way earlier.

I just bought the sixth season and I already own the first 5 seasons of Monk. Now I am waiting for the price of seventh season to go down and eighth afterward.

Back