money and travel

Solo Cup

Reaction score
dont you think its fun to travel in the america and tent at any place you stop so you can have much money to saving intead pay the hotel n bs?

Originally posted by Jughead
dont you think its fun to travel in the america and tent at any place you stop so you can have much money to saving intead pay the hotel n bs?
Yes, tenting can be cheaper than a hotel. Only problem is....HYGENE. I want to be able to take daily showers.

LOL! using rest area!! or find a lady to pour you the fresh water.
I like hot shower naked, with soap and shampoo. I can stand a shower every other day, IF I don't get sweaty.

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hey Jug pssst ( wonder did ya get sidekick pager yet ? )

*sigh* i just found out sidekick is sold out so they will get those LCD color pager in late june so i got my money back.

i will simply buy a t900 pager this june. simple.

Originally posted by prostock19
I like hot shower naked, with soap and shampoo. I can stand a shower every other day, IF I don't get sweaty.

what about the lady can boil the water so she can pour the hot water on you and wash you with the soap..and wash your hair with the shampoo..?

ooo, maybe tweety will vounlteer (sp?) to do this for you? what do you think, tweety?

what about the lady can boil the water so she can pour the hot water on you and wash you with the soap..and wash your hair with the shampoo..?
Late june for Color?? That is ok. I can wait that long. I just need to save money so I can figure out what to do with my regular cellie.

And for the "shower" idea, I think some truck stops have showers. You pay lil money and you can shower. If it is free, then it may be dirty. Either way, bring some shower shoes with you.

Late june for Color?? That is ok. I can wait that long. I just need to save money so I can figure out what to do with my regular cellie.

And for the "shower" idea, I think some truck stops have showers. You pay lil money and you can shower. If it is free, then it may be dirty. Either way, bring some shower shoes with you.

ahh! i wont take shower at truck stops! mostly the men driver isnt very clean..they will just jack off and peed everywhere in the floor..i dont want to ruin my imagie if i take a shower at those place! sorry if i imagie too much but what if its true but i knew they is not very clean..

ahh! i wont take shower at truck stops! mostly the men driver isnt very clean..they will just jack off and peed everywhere in the floor..i dont want to ruin my imagie if i take a shower at those place! sorry if i imagie too much but what if its true but i knew they is not very clean..
Usually if you have to pay, they are clean. There are places to take showers. I HAVE to shower.

Usually if you have to pay, they are clean. There are places to take showers. I HAVE to shower.

FOR you, yes. FOR me, no.

*sigh* i just found out sidekick is sold out so they will get those LCD color pager in late june so i got my money back.

i will simply buy a t900 pager this june. simple.

huh you can buy sidekick with LCD color pager in june instead buy t900 pager in June ??

ooo, maybe tweety will vounlteer (sp?) to do this for you? what do you think, tweety?

hey psst maybe i will wash Mattys cute cock in shower woo hooo jk jk

since I met Elyse. I became interested into traveling because of her. My theory is that if someone don't want to pay for the hotel and other place. Simply, they can stay at other deaf people's place for free if they allow to. Look at you guys, we all are from different states. For example, you know JavaPride? I noticed that she is from hawaii, and if you want to visit hawaii, all you have to do is ask her if she could offer anything to help your trip plan. Deaf Culture are very generous.

Re: Re: money and travel

Originally posted by Travis
since I met Elyse. I became interested into traveling because of her. My theory is that if someone don't want to pay for the hotel and other place. Simply, they can stay at other deaf people's place for free if they allow to. Look at you guys, we all are from different states. For example, you know JavaPride? I noticed that she is from hawaii, and if you want to visit hawaii, all you have to do is ask her if she could offer anything to help your trip plan. Deaf Culture are very generous.

oh really? i always interest into traveling since i was kid because my godmother is travler. she used to live at three different countires out of america...at different years..she bring a lot of their culture supplies around her house...she is very easyouting with any people after she travel the world..before she didnt, she have AA problem n blah..till she saw the world and it changed her life.

anyway, i know i can stay at some of my deaf friend's place for few days then hit it off on the road...a lot of my friends and i fade..i have a my friend who will introduce me to different new faces which im too excited about it!

i know eylse is..shes nice and unqire..

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
huh you can buy sidekick with LCD color pager in june instead buy t900 pager in June ??

just be hosent, i think its riducicos to have a good looking pager some places didnt have a coverage as t900 pager...t900 pager have a more coverage and cheap...i had it before and a lot of my old friends have a good looking pager like..elink pager,aol pager, n blah..they was grr because their pager didnt work while my pager does..that time we was at camp..i just like to have a sweet simple pager with good coverage and cheap...

Back